Should Jim Acosta start a "Dear Diary" page on Twitter?
About how mean Trump is to him?
- Monitor that situation closely and let us know when Acosta launches his Twitter diary. Remain vigilant.32
- I loved it when he pointed out how ell the wall works yesterday.21
- Jim Acosta will stay strong, unlike his orange adversary who whines and whines and act like a 6-year old brat the moment someone disagrees with him22
- He is more than just a little bit of Narcissist. Like Obama and Hillary.13
- Well, I suppose it all depends on how you want to be remembered throughout history. How would you want your grandchildren and great-grandchildren to remember you --as a hero or someone who betrayed their country?
This publicity is really good for Jim Acosta--really bad for Moscow Don. Trump will go down in US history as being the most corrupt Republican president--even worse than Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr, Cheney and Bush Jr.combined. How bad is that?
Jim Acosta will also be in the history books as the Watchdog for the American people reporting God's honest truth about a deceptive dirty traitor. Acosta will be a hero.32
- Acosta is a douche bag.22
We all see Jim Acosta can very calmly trigger Donald Trump and his unintelligent representatives. He asked "will he tell the truth?" That set Kelly Anne Conway off on a unintelligent rant. He then followed that up with "We know you yourself had problems in the past with alternative facts." He knows that Kelly Anne has made the phrase "alternative facts" synonymous with lying. Then she really flew off on a super angry rant.
It is pretty funny how Republicans think they are winning something with the behavior toward Acosta. To just about all of us, Trump and Kelly Anne Conway look like spoiled children about to cry, and instead they rant at Acosta. It was a "viral moment", just like Conway said (or very angrily ranted at Acosta).
Yeah in the interest of building unity in the US, maybe Acosta, can try to be a little more supportive of the poor enraged President and that poor enraged Kelly Anne.
He has made them look like angry ranting fools quite enough.11
- No, he should laugh at Trump21
- What is Pelosi's role in the government shutdown?
- Are all walls ineffective?
- Are UK politicians a 'special' breed or special needs ?
- Is Trump smart?
- What political party is brainwashed the most ?
- Michelle Obama would be a good president?
- Who can give me the BEST reason to hate president Trump?
- Do you support or oppose the wall?
- How long will Trump hold our government hostage?
- Why is it so hard for racists to admit they are racist?