If you've ever had, or met someone with, any of these disorders you'd know. Their impulses and emotions are SO strong that it completely disrupts daily life for them. I knew a girl with crippling social anxiety. Her doctors told her parents she was just shy for years until she got a little older. When it would flare up she would be so overcome with fear and anxiety from social interaction that it would bring her to tears and she'd literally go pale and shake as if she'd suffered some kind of trauma.
It's hard to watch and is not at all normal.
I think all OCD, social anxiety ,MPD are only higher level of consciousness and natural stress response . why they are treated as disorders?
- Because it's disorderly to have a heart attack waiting for a bus.11
- Because people as a society have abandoned clarity of mind and seeking the truth. They are no longer spiritually aware. They have become slapped in the face with material misunderstanding.
They do not have words or care to speak with or listen to someone to address basic concepts, so they try to shut it up with misinformed material "science".
It is arrogance, pride, etc.
They are not spiritually conscious.10
- A lot of things are "natural" responses - including, for example, a stroke. Natural does not mean good or harmless.10
- Anyone can be dangerous?
- What's the best way to stay motivated while learning a language?
- I identify as a turd. Does anyone else? I’ve always dreamt of flushing myself down the toilet.?
- Why is porn a guys problem but not a girls problem?
- Is it true people dislike other people entirely because they think the other person is ugly looking?
- I'm 20, and I have done so many wrong, cringy, embarrassing, and awkward things, how can I not worry about them or get over them?
- What causes a romantic obsession?
- Did I miss the opportunity do create a good life... Don’t lie and tell me what I want to hear (Life or death)?
- My IQ is 180. Why cant I tolerate people with low or avaerage intelligence?
- Can I return a dog?