If you've ever had, or met someone with, any of these disorders you'd know. Their impulses and emotions are SO strong that it completely disrupts daily life for them. I knew a girl with crippling social anxiety. Her doctors told her parents she was just shy for years until she got a little older. When it would flare up she would be so overcome with fear and anxiety from social interaction that it would bring her to tears and she'd literally go pale and shake as if she'd suffered some kind of trauma.
It's hard to watch and is not at all normal.
I think all OCD, social anxiety ,MPD are only higher level of consciousness and natural stress response . why they are treated as disorders?
- Because it's disorderly to have a heart attack waiting for a bus.01
- Because people as a society have abandoned clarity of mind and seeking the truth. They are no longer spiritually aware. They have become slapped in the face with material misunderstanding.
They do not have words or care to speak with or listen to someone to address basic concepts, so they try to shut it up with misinformed material "science".
It is arrogance, pride, etc.
They are not spiritually conscious.00
- A lot of things are "natural" responses - including, for example, a stroke. Natural does not mean good or harmless.00
- Why do black men assume I hate them when I don't date them?
- Why; do some people give me an uneasy feeling?
- How to stop feeling embarrassed?
- Why don’t people ever make eye contact with me? It really bothers me?
- Why do some rich and beautiful people commit suicide?
- Why is pedophilia so common among gay men?
- Atheists is it true? If you think you are nothing so you are..!?
- Why are some people very indecisive?
- Am I right to not trust people?
- Working in a flower shop with Social Anxiety Disorder?