How do you deal with the pain of having invested all your emotions in someone who only treated you as an option?
How do you deal with the pain and heartbreak of having invested your emotions in someone who only treated you as an option and not a priority, who plays back and forth games and leaves you hanging. Cos, even if you try to let go and move on, there's years of history and baggage. And it sucks, if the feelings were real and deep from your end.
- I'm guessing this was a long-term relationship that never really became committed. The longer you carry on this relationship, the harder it will be to leave / get over. I suggest you rip it off like a plaster. Cut all ties with this person and tell yourself you are worth better than this. There is someone out there who has the potential to love you unconditionally and treat you how you deserve to be treated. You also need to enjoy your own company and learn what makes YOU happy. Be selfish for a while. Time is the best healer.10
- Stop placing expectations on others. Only thing you control is your actions. Develop skills. Life is a game play it, win.01
- You try to realize that you're better off without that person, you allow time to pass, and you find someone better.10
- Stop letting it affect you. Be more selfish10
- What’s the point of waiting for him to change there are plenty more out there possibly even better. Seems desperate like you don’t think you can do better. Good luck with that.00
- We have been a long day for you01
- Welcome to the friendly skies of life - it does suck at times. Sometimes for a long time at a stretch. Sorry for your situation. Better luck -10
- Can someone explain the psychology behind this?
- Do I have PTSD?
- Super easy question, I m just a little busy to search it myself?
- How to explain to my parents that i often have suicidal thoughts without making them immediately frightened or scared?
- When you in the marine corps, does someone flush the toilet when you're done? Or do you have to do it?
- Why are some people very indecisive?
- Why do some rich and beautiful people commit suicide?
- Why is pedophilia so common among gay men?
- Am I right to not trust people?
- How come narcissists never realize the damage they are doing?