Should mobility scooters have to have registration numbers and to also have insurance?
- Mobilty Scooters, Bicycles, Scate Boards and Push Along Scooters!!!!17
- What a total waste of resources, I mean talk about first world problems 😕83
But the old gits who drive them should have medical clearance!27
- Yes, otherwise the owner is liable to be sued for damages in an accident.15
- Some already do if they travel along the road.59
- Ask Vim/Hypo he's the expert 😂38
- Class 3 already need to be registered. (i.e. those that are road legal). Anyway - no.10
- yes they should .. some people who use em are very dangerous00
- The bigger road-worthy ones have to. I think they should all be insured and clearly marked. Anyone who can't stop riding their bike on the pavement should be marked the same way too.26
- How would a Labour government handle Brexit?
- When you hear people express religious belief, do you cringe?
- Will banning bumpstocks work?
- Why are republitards blaming the father and not TRUMP for killng the girl at the border? politcally?
- Why has Theresa May had such a disastrous time as Prime Minister?
- Should the statue in Parliament Square of the drunkard, warmongerer and Freemason Winston Churchill be torn down?
- In the real world YA is insignificant, why do UK far right cheat for BA and level 7, when nobody respects or admires them?
- Whats the worst that will happen if brexit is scrapped?
- What triggered the Brexit referendum?
- Why don't we make those immigrants and idle white kids, yes those on free benefits fill in the pot holes on our roads?