Why do men always abuse me? I know as a woman I am inferior to men but I am a good person. My last boyfriend was very emotionally abusive?
I stayed with him because I loved him and because he was my whole life. He left me after several years and I now see he did me a favor by leaving. But why did he abuse me in the first place?
- Do the right thing. Get on your hands and knees and beg your boyfriend back. show him all the new sexy moves you've learned from your most recent slutphase. I'm sure you've evolved at some level into a better thing110
- pick better men. Please pick them from some other place besides a bar or tinder. If in a future relationship and signs of abuse come forth, break up right then!00
- "I know as a woman I am inferior to men." This belief is telling men you're willing to be abused. You believe you're less, so they're willing to treat you this way and you let them. The truth is that women who think they should be abused subconsciously seek out men who will abuse them. When they feel better about themselves and have more self-worth and self-esteem, this changes who they're attracted to and who they attract.40
- You state you are "inferior to men" in your question. I'd guess it's because you let them. I'm not saying that therefore they have a right to abuse you but if they start and you don't put them in their place then often they will continue.00
- Women aren't inferior to them00
- Because you invite the same sort of people into your life. Have respect for yourself.00
- As a woman you are inferior to men?? Huh? Get some self respect and maybe they'll respect you.00
- Granted that in general, what you say can be true, but there still be exceptions to what you say. If you wish to think that your inferior to men. That's your right to believe such possibility. Still, do we now live life in a world were Machismo can be found in more ladies then men?
People maybe reacting to how you lack confidence with others. Sorry, that your last guy was a bag.
In life, things be complicated.00
- For God's sake, you're not inferior but there are very bad people out there who want to take advantage of you. The inferior ones are the men who abused you (and probably several other women before you). They have no respect for other human beings nor for themselves. You probably suffer from low self-esteem and lack of confidence. That's why you let others treat you with no respect.10
- Women are NOT inferior! Most may be weaker than the average man, but that's like saying men are inferior to apes because most are weaker than the average ape. That's the reason you attract abusers, good guys are attracted to women who they can see are their equals.00
- Sadly, some men are abusive towards women. It was a mistake for you to stay with him if he abused you because then, you allowed the abuse. You seem to have self esteem issues when you say "I am inferior to men" which is absolute BS!! You should seek therapy to help raise your self esteem and to change your viewpoint on yourself and the fact you think that women are inferior to men. You need to go to therapy to stop going into relationships with abusive boyfriends. You should not be abused - and you can do so much better if you work on yourself. If you are ever in an abusive relationship, get out ASAP. Some abusers can hurt, maim, or kill their partner.20
- Ok so i came out as an orange to my mom and she isn't to happy... what should i do? SHES TRYING TO KILL ME! GOD HELP?
- Why was he looking at me only?
- Why do we always catch eye contact?
- How will I cope with my parents death one day?
- Working in a flower shop with Social Anxiety Disorder?
- Phobias? please help me?
- Why do humans love money so much?
- Is it possible for people to change? If I made a racist remark ten years ago, is it possible I no longer believe what I said, that through?
- How can I increase my iq or intelligence?
- Is being a loser with no friends, family, or bright future ahead an acceptable reason to commit suicide?