When learning Russian is self study effective or a waste?
- It seemed valuable, but I haven't really had to test my Russian skills. We used Pimsleur and YouTube, and free phone apps.00
- It can take you a long way on a long journey, but at some point you have to start speaking it with native speakers and learning pronunciation, idioms, preferred ways of saying things, etc.00
- No because once you learn it you will be
Able to talk to Russian people and in your
Career choice may find it very advantageous
Very best wishes for your happiness
- Why don’t people ever make eye contact with me? It really bothers me?
- Do you think my friend is desensitised to her behaviour now?
- Boys: How would you react if a girl put her head on your shoulder, either accidentally or intentionally?
- Should I tell social services or am I being OTT?
- Why do some rich and beautiful people commit suicide?
- Why is pedophilia so common among gay men?
- Atheists is it true? If you think you are nothing so you are..!?
- Why are some people very indecisive?
- Am I right to not trust people?
- Working in a flower shop with Social Anxiety Disorder?