It doesn't need to be connected to a computer, you don't even need to own a computer to use the Amazon Echo.
As long as you have internet enabled wi-fi in your house, and at least one other device to manage and configure it - that's all you need.
Is it possible to set up an Amazon Echo and Alexa in a separate room from the computer?
We have a computer in our kitchen area in the house. I was wondering if it is possible to set up an Amazon Echo with Alexa for music in a separate room from where the computer is so that it could remotely run Amazon music off the computer. Or is it true that you do not need to connect it to a computer to use the Echo?
- I flipped a red switch on my old pc it said 230 when I flipped it the pc blew and the switch said 530 what did I do?
- Just need a little help!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER?
- How do i determine if it is the isp or cloud service provider throttling my uploads?
- WHERE DO I FIND THE IP ADDRESS ON MY FAX MACH.?
- Parents won’t upgrade WiFi?
- How the hell do i get wifi?
- What are dynamic IP addresses used for?
- Can using an employer's WiFi allow them to see your browsing history?
- I have a Netgear router, for the past few days we’ve lost connection. It’s 2 years old and a 200 dollar one.?
- Can you get WiFi without Internet service?