Is it possible to set up an Amazon Echo and Alexa in a separate room from the computer?
We have a computer in our kitchen area in the house. I was wondering if it is possible to set up an Amazon Echo with Alexa for music in a separate room from where the computer is so that it could remotely run Amazon music off the computer. Or is it true that you do not need to connect it to a computer to use the Echo?
- Where they give me some guide to hack the Twitter platform of a user who is blackmailing me?
- How to find out my email servers?
- How to turn off Frontier Wifi family filter?
- Link speed limited?
- How do I get faster mbps?
- How do I get wifi?
- A man hired by my family gave me my computers. Could he be watching and screwing things up on them remotely?
- How do I setup network after reset?
- Husband and hook up sites?
- Can the use of a VPN be traced back to me?