Chrisians, Do you think we're a abiding Christians when we argue, bully, hate other Party affiliations?
I see a serious problem arising as we approach near criminal efforts to show our patronage to our political party. And I wonder 1st} does anyone ever just select someone on each individual decision they make any more? 2} Do we find ourselves in constant battle , bullying, arguing, hating, anger ranting, with our opponents or do we try to rationalize, express our views, and move on without all the rhetorical comments ? 3} do you ever ask yourself as a Christian, if God would approve of your behavior, attitude, demeanor or would God be disappointed in you/ us?
- Wrong premise. The majority of Christians do not do this or act like this. Nice try though in the guilt and shame dept. You will find them, however, speaking the truth... and hopefully with love and caring about and for others.00
- you see the nonsense that Cornholius puts on here daily, and he is only one of 100's who throw their internet excrement at us00
- DECENT people are appalled at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others!
No other religion is so hateful towards others!
So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!00
- False Christians .00
- Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love (1 John 4:8)00
- Atheists, will you swivel on this!?
- Proof of monotheism, bitheism, polytheism, time travel proof of the Bible?
- Are demons behind the increase wickedness in the world nowadays?
- Christians. Churches preaching:God's Law: Decalogue Is 'done away'/ 'abolished'/ 'replaced' are actually preaching 'Lawlessness.' True?
- Can atheists feel love?
- Do you pray every day? Or sporadically?
- Did Jesus demand worship as God?
- Why was Jesus born in Bethlehem?
- What would happen if men killed off all of the women? Would we eventually forget they ever existed? Would we become gay or asexual?
- A null hypothesis for the non-existence, or statistical improbability, of a god - any takers?