It really depends on them movie, but I usually prefer 2D.
Because sometimes certain movies really don't need to be in 3D to be honest... I've seen some movies in 3D that I thought really didn't need to be in 3D, not a lot of things were popping to get the full effect. I also sometimes I just don't feel like wearing the glasses lol.
Do you go to 3d movies, or watch the 2d version instead?
why do some people prefer the 2d? 'cause it's cheaper? the 3d glasses hurt their eyes? they can't see the 3d effect, so why pay extra for it?
- I avoid 3d movies. I find it really distracting and sometimes it gives me a headache. Also I don't wear glasses normally (not even sunglasses) so wearing 3d glasses just irritates me.10
- I prefer 2d. I feel like 3d looks cheap/cheesy, and it ruins the movie for me. It’s like my eyes have to work harder to watch the movie and it kinda ruins the experience for me. Plus poorly done 3d gives me a headache, and I don’t like the idea of wearing glasses that hundreds of people have worn before me because germs.10
- I generally prefer 2D movies. Got nothing against 3D, but unless if there’s a specific reason why a certain movie needs or should have 3D implemented into it, I generally ignore it. Because usually a lot of movie studios seem to wanna add it into their movies because they felt people would pay for it regardless if it needed it or not.10
- 2d I feel scared of 3d efffect00
- I do that once in a while. It's hard to find a 3d movie to go see in this town. The ones I have seen were kind of cool.10
- 3D gives me migraines. I prefer 2D because throwing up while having my skull stabbed by a knife in a movie doesn't really appeal to me.10
- Sometimes I go to 3D. It depends on which version has tickets available10
- No I watch the 2D Version instead01
- Is there any good chinese hotel brand to recommed?
- Do you admire the Donald Draper character in Madmen? The character not the actor?
- If they made a remake of the quartermass experience who would you get as a qautermass?
- Do you hate it when you buy 'In Like Flint' and you forget that it was the sequel to the superior 'Our Man Flint'?
- Who is the most irredeemable movie villain?
- Name a movie or movies that is a must see - old and new?
- Which movies would you consider acquired tastes?
- Scariest move you’ve ever watched?
- How come even many family movies have bad language in them?
- What is the best movie in which the villain wins?