What was the first president you remember living under?
Mine was bush, I remember him and I remember Obama, I don't really remember bill clinton
- Born during the Ford administration and the very first president I remember was Ronald Reagan.10
- Regan. I remember Dukakis running too.00
- Ike Eisenhower.00
- Nobody born in the late 90s remembers CLinton.00
- I barely remember President Eisenhower. I vaguely remember one of the Kennedy/Nixon debates. I do remember being sent home that otherwise sunny afternoon in November, 1963 when President Kennedy was assassinated.00
- Reagan (I'm British though)00
- President Eisenhower, though I was actually born during the Truman administration.00
- How much did the Medellin Cartel impact America?
- Did Michigan pass good time bill 2018?
- What does the caption mean? What are the symbols int he cartoon? What is the satirical sentiment expressed?
- Who was the first person to determine what day it is of the week?
- How did the UK get so powerful for such a small place?
- What are the side effects of opium?
- What was the worst decade to live in America?
- Where the Norman invasion of Britain and Ireland a good thing ?
- How is Hubi withdrawing token?
- Why was the Cold War only a “Cold War” and will we have a Cold War with China?