I'm glad checks and balances were restored.
Clearly Trump will not win re-election. He barely won the first time. ...and in fact, Hillary got more votes.
Trump's presidency is pretty much over. Are you glad?
now that the Dems have the house they can stop anything Trump does dead in its tracks and now that MI, WI. and PA have become blue again, Trump can't win reelection
- Ha ha ha about bloody time, he is a 'dictator' in the making and you Americans are letting him get away with too much. Every time I listen to some report of him talking about some random thing, I can't take him seriously, he is a completely 'bonkers' powerful strange man.10
- He shouldn't have even been allowed in the political spectrum to begin with.00
- no. f u c k leftism00
- It's actually over in 2 more years01
- Im voting to re-elect trump10
- Glad - no I am ecstatic, however there is still over 1 year left of him being in the White House dividing and attempting to destroy this country.00
- I mean sure its cool n all considering trump can also stop and bill made from the house? Plus dems are screaming for him to be impeached. If that happens our VP will become president so I mean whatever.00
- it should be over sooner00
- he's getting voted back in what are you talking about???????????????????????00
- Should Trump be deported if the children of an illegal immigrant (e.g. Trump's mother) are not citizens even though they are born in the USA?
- Are you mad about the lying Indian saying he was a Vietnam vet, and hassling those good kids with his screaming and drum banging?
- Why is the Trump presidency so impotent, Donald can't get anything done, no wonder Melanie is so sad looking?
- Is it always "Unamerican" to disagree with the President of the US?
- Why does President Trump dislike immigrants?
- Do you agree the MAGA hat is the new white hood?
- Will Donald Trump be reelected?
- What is the best thing America has ever done?
- What is the problem with Nancy Pelosi?
- What political party is brainwashed the most ?