Trump's presidency is pretty much over. Are you glad?
now that the Dems have the house they can stop anything Trump does dead in its tracks and now that MI, WI. and PA have become blue again, Trump can't win reelection
- He shouldn't have even been allowed in the political spectrum to begin with.00
- So a typical libtard thinks 6 more years is practically over.00
- no. f u c k leftism00
- It's actually over in 2 more years01
- Im voting to re-elect trump10
- Glad - no I am ecstatic, however there is still over 1 year left of him being in the White House dividing and attempting to destroy this country.00
- I mean sure its cool n all considering trump can also stop and bill made from the house? Plus dems are screaming for him to be impeached. If that happens our VP will become president so I mean whatever.00
- it should be over sooner00
- he's getting voted back in what are you talking about???????????????????????00
- Do you think donald trump realizes how impactful he is?
- When does the fire department bring fire under control ?
- Anyone here miss the late eighties and nineties?
- Help, I want to be a Republican but I need to lose 40 IQ points quickly. What should I do?
- Describe Donald Trump in three words?
- What's wrong with gun control?
- Should Trump declare war on France?
- If the Democrats had it their way, what would happen to the United States?
- What is wrong with socialism?
- Why do Republicans see no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia?