Why doesn t the Mexican government try to make Mexico a better place to be?
My Spanish teacher showed us a documentary about Mexicans illegally traveling across the border. In it, they said that the Mexican government has an entire program dedicated to helping them cross illegally. Why wouldn t they try to make the country a better place to live so people don t have to risk their lives and uproot their family to get to a place that will almost always send them back? Do they not care? Did the documentary get it wrong?
- Oh, just corruption, I'm sure. The biggest cash crop in Mexico? Drugs. Second biggest? Cash sent home from aliens working in the US.10
- The US gives Mexico 320 million in aid.
Seems like there could be more strings attached, to incentivize the govt to stop being so blatantly corrupt.
The $$ doesn't get to people who need it, most likely.
We give too much to corrupt regimes.10
- Because the drug cartels run Mexico not the people.10
- Simple, we have the resources to live it up and yell at people that drive a Ford, in other countries people have a little thing called less resources!15
- Because sadly much of Mexico is very corrupt you have drug dealers everywhere who pay off the police too look the other way. Their economy and currency value has been crappy for decades if not centuries. Mexico does not put much money back into making Mexico beautiful they would rather let people live in slums and the reality is most citizens cannot afford too live in nicer places. So why build new homes if no one can buy them and Mexico City is probably the worst. It is not like the tourist destinations like Cabo and Cancun or even Puerto Vallarta.
ECONOMY AND THE PESO10
- Corruption regime is not care of their people.10
- Then again, why would anyone want to flee to America with the President you have, mass shootings, etc. The Mexican Government is corrupt but then so is the American one.10
- their too poor to hence why their economy is failing and citizens leaving10
- It does, you dolt10
- How can I tell if a webpage is considered as college level or K-12?
- Im moving across the country and starting high school.?
- The opinion of everybody is necessary for a my graduation thesis🥺 Please tell me the impression of these tweet.?
- How much clock hours do I need to take 0.5 credit in Texas for high school? Is it 75 hours? Is there any official website?
- Am I being bullied at school?
- Democrats are electing more and more open socialists. Do they forget what happened last century?
- What should the School do to the teacher? If we have our way she needs to be suspended?
- A man who born in March 1st 1997. Is old?
- How do I stop my mom from going to a Parents Teachers Conference in my school I need an answer now.?
- Why do the stupid autistic general public think the ‘90s is from 1990-1999, when it’s from 1992-2001?