I am an astronaut. What should I take to space with me?
(Oxygen not included)
- A cubic foot of C400
- All the liberals PLEASE!10
- A Peter Griffin Picture00
- Money to make it rain in outer space.00
- Food for sure00
- A pot noodle00
- if you are in fact a trained astronaut should you not know by now what you should take with you by now ?????? perhaps you should take someone with you who knows or at least ask an astronaut who knows !!!!!!!!10
- Your camera.00
- Does this blow your mind to think about? Mainly because it's unfathomable? (space, time, and the universe)?
- If a planet was located approximately 25 thousand light-years from the center of a galaxy and orbits that center once every?
- What is the size of Earth's Moon?
- Could the big bang have been caused by a previous intelligence experimenting with quantum vacuum fluctuation?
- Are we alone in the universe, are there 'others'?
- How come nasa never has debates with flat earthers nasa trying to hide something?
- Does the sun recharge at night and shut down like sleeping?
- Can the Big Bang be replicated in the laboratory?
- Why do so many people think aliens live on a secret planet hidden in the kuiper belt?
- Should all of our focus as a species be on exponentially increasing the speed at which we believe space travel to be possible?