Do you think the behavior at the Kavanaugh hearings has hurt Democrats?
A Harvard/Harris poll conducted at the end of October found 55% of women and 56% of men believed Democrats were “just using the allegation for political purposes in order to block Kavanaugh’s nomination.” By contrast, 45% of women and 44% of men thought Democrats were “genuinely concerned about Dr. Christine Ford and her allegations towards Judge Kavanaugh.”
- Eh? Are you talking about the misspelled placard or the protests? I thought the former not withstanding the grilling was usual for a Senate Judiciary. They put him on the spot, but that is normal given the magnitude of what the highest court in the land is about... the final stop and say on a matter. I wonder when (not if) they'll overturn RvW.00
- Yes, and it will carry over to the next election.10
- Honesty never hurts Democrats.
If you're looking for hurt go suck
up to a fat orange-faced creep.
Whoa. Was I too honest ?00
- Not in the least. He is just a judge.00
- Anyone who opposes democrats should go to prison00
- The only good thing after the debacle was Brett Kavanaugh taking the job as Supreme Court judge.00
- The democrats created a blatant lie to try to destroy Kavanaughs life, its not us republicans that are the problem its the crooked democratic party10
- The Harvard Harris poll is republican driven and they obviously asked republicans and not democrats.
When you poll just one party you are going to get an obvious answer!
Besides, democrats took back the house of representatives and took a few more seats than needed which collectively made Trump a lame duck president :)10
- just reps00
- In the long run yes.00
- Do you think donald trump realizes how impactful he is?
- Would Trump supporters put country over party and ask that trump be impeached if the Muller report finds him in collusion with Russia?
- Is it bad that I agree with some liberal and conservative issues?
- Why is there no real challengers to people like Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi?
- Describe Donald Trump in three words?
- What's wrong with gun control?
- Should Trump declare war on France?
- If the Democrats had it their way, what would happen to the United States?
- What is wrong with socialism?
- Why do Republicans see no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia?