Why my cat puke when she comes close to my baby?
So it was just my husband, my cat, and I for 5 years. Now we have our first baby, she’s 5 months old now. All this time my cat have being avoiding my baby. I try to introduce her to the baby slowly at her own pace. Lately she have come close to my baby when she’s in my arms, my cat smells my baby’s hand for a couple of seconds, then walk away to puke. What’s up with that? Is that a way for my cat to said she hates my baby or she gets nervous that she pukes? My cat is a lovely cat, always being very sweat, nothing have changed in her personality but this.
- As who can say. Maybe she's just getting old and is reacting to stress. Don't take it personally.10
- It could be caused by esophageal problems, obstruction of the digestive tract, hairballs, or dehydration. If you've forced your cat to eat slowly and he still has problems, contact a veterinarian. ... Grass, carpet, and toilet paper are just a few things cats may digest and later vomit. Or could also be that it’s a new thing they have to get used to and a lot of stress at one time can cause your car to be sick. This happend to my car with a similar problem. If your unsure thanks the to the vet30
- my cat does that when she smells something she is unsure of , its anxiety . she must be pretty insecure at the moment and feels a little left out , she doesnt hate the baby , its just her nerves. or it could be something else , she could be not well if she is feeling gaggy and throwing up , maybe take kitty to the vets for a quick check up :)10
- More likely its hairballs and entirely unrelated. Get the cat to a vet to be checked out.00
- How do i force my cat to have Dinner with me?
- I can hear my cats breathing?
- Is it safe to put Advantage II on two cats who groom each other?
- Is there a food I can feed to both an adult cat and a kitten?
- How would you perform an exorcism on a possessed cat?
- My cat pukes almost everytime I refill her food bowl?
- My Parents want to get rid of my cat because he is spraying..?
- What is the best weapon to defend myself against an attack from a cat?
- THAT is all they’ve got on Trump???? I’ve waited for a year for Mueller to drop a bomb & send Trump packing, and THIS is all we get??
- Outdoor cat is being very anoying, demanding, and clingy? please no rude answers?