In terms of obesity, hypermilitarization, mass incarceration, and big pharma handing pills like candy... Yep.
Thanks GOP for supporting that BS!
Obesity started to dramatically increase in 1980s, when Aspartame was released. Sugar companies started to get subsidized thanks to Ronnie Reagan.
Republicans love boosting the budget of the military so they can kill Syrian kids for oil.
Mass incarceration began with Reagan when prisons became centers of profit. Privatization of prisons happened under Reagan, and as Reagan destroyed crime and poverty-reducing programs, children started selling drugs on the street to make their druggie fathers happy.
Big Pharma, under Republican sponsored bills, started to promote fee-for-service medicine and are now legally allowed to advertise their crap on TV, wasting precious air time.
So the GOP has made America fatter, unhealthier, more divided and more imprisoned... All in the name of JESUS.
Real GOP slogan: "There's a sucker Born Every Minute"- PT Barnum
Politically speaking, do you think America is the best nation on the planet?
- It is for toothpaste.10
- Not with Trump at the helm.01
- Absolutely not.01
- depends in what way, personally (as a non american) I love the US to death, I love the freedom it has, I love the language, the sights, even the politics, **** HILARY YAY TRUMP (downvote to hell cause y'all dumb)00
- No , If I were a younger man without the roots I have established here . , I would try north western europe , Canada or even New Zealand .
Our politicians seem to believe they are royalty and can do whatever they like to us. The left and right in this country are so far apart that they can't even discuss problems in a civil manner . The economy may look great on paper but in reality the working class is working for much less ithan it used to and making ends meet and having good insurance will soon be luxuries for most of us . Our government will not take us out of this mess . I see tragedy on the way . This is not the America I was born into . This is no longer the America I loved . I cannot love a country that doesn't care if I live or die . Doesn't care if I have health insurance or if I can pay my debts ,which I was easily able to pay when I incurred them .Racism , Hatred and prejudice now seem rampant . They are fueled by our politicians and we just keep putting the same hateful rich people back into office over and over and over again while screaming for term limits . We've made a royalty out of politicians . Just exactly what our founding fathers fought against .
No , this is no longer my America .10
- It certainly comes a close second to the UK.00
- Light, unconsciousness, quantum packets of energy. Wave/ particle duality... electric charge and magnetic charge. Wave lengths of consciousness.
I'm closer than I realize, closer to something big that I'm not even aware that I've already discovered within myself. I see the synchronicity unfolding consciously because unconsciously I'm already intuiting and observing that probable state of reality.
The quantum wave function.
Conscious, light energy... omg that's why things "ghosts" when I haven't properly resynchronized the states of reality in my mind.
Magnetic charge, wave potentialities, feminine
Electric charge, particles masculine
It is one of the strange, but fundamental, concepts in modern physics that light has both a wave and particle state (but not at the same time), called wave-particle dualism.
The wave function of the electron encounters the electric field. Universal energy of masculine and feminine and wave particle duality and unconsciousness and consciousness.
We are light.The collapse of the wave function by observation is a transition from the many to the one, from possibility to actuality. The identity and existence of a quantum entities are bound up with its overall environment (this is called contextualism). Like homonyms, words that depend on the context in which they are used, quantum reality shifts its nature according to its surroundings.
I am waking up. I have more to see but the awareness within me is embodied and present. I feel within me the power of co-creation as if to be a whisper or intuition within my own being-ness which exists within of all things as well as myself. I feel the unconscious vibration, the binding of source and the self. I can feel it and I experience it in time, and within space as if it were consciously unfolding before my eyes but I know unconsciously that it's always been there and that I have always been with it. I can't stop the process now I don't know if I'd want to.00
- My country is second to none00
- Yes..but i also think norway, new zealand,denmark10
- They say the mark of a GOOD country, is how many people are trying to get IN. ....as opposed to trying to get OUT.
well, turn on the news.
That says all you need to know about America.
People still believe THIS is the land of opportunity and safety, and they are right.102
- Tony Blair’s Non-attendance of Robin Cook’s funeral must be seen as a decisive blow to his political opponent in August 2005. True or false?
- Do you think the victims of 9/11 were extremely stupid?
- Border walls are easy for fit males to get over, wouldn't that create a sausage fest?
- Should it be a federal crime to not own a rake in California?
- Would you shake Donald Trump's hand?
- I'm a proud member of the Republican Party?
- Why don't women like me?
- Why was so it much easier to impeach Bill Clinton than Trump?
- Should the white race apologize to humanity for their genocidal and evil past?
- Conservatives. Your president screwed a porn star while the first lady was pregnant, then paid her off days before the election and lied...?