What’s the point of making your bed?
I don’t like the feeling of crawling into a made bed at night. It feels cold compared to an unmade one
- doonas don't really have to be made10
- Some people like order.20
- I prefer the cold bed. My wife prefers the bed made while i don't care one way or another. A made bed is for presentation purposes. To some, it means clean, organized, on top of it, ect.. Others prefer to sleep in a made bed. My wife's bed hardly looks like it has been slept in while mine is ripped up, tossed around, completely destroyed every morning. I spent years making it to make her happy, as well as the kids bed every morning. I no longer do, means nothing.01
- To keep things neat and tidy20
- Apart from keeping your room looking today I have it on good authority that spiders and other unpleasant bugs find it easier to crawl under your sheets if your bed is unmade. A well made bed is therefore a deterrant against the creepy crawlies. Now I have told you you will never look at an unmade bed the same again. 😁20
- makes reentering it at night wasier00
- This is your life and you should live it the way you deem fit. But, when you grow up and have a bedmate, you may find that s/he wants a tidy bedroom and a made bed. So, your habit of keeping a messy bed may cause a little discord.
For now do whatever you want to do. But, an unmade bed is no more comfortable than a made bed. That notion is just in your mind.10
- That way you can replace the peed on sheet with a dry sheet. Bonus and not as stinky either. Besides that, your skin cells fall off by the thousands and it makes the bed sheet dusty with DNA. Who wants to lay in old DNA? It would be comparable to a dog that shed its fur. So the bed is furry.
Also straight sheets won't leave wrinkle marks on the skin. Besides you might find money, food, your other sock, who you have been sleeping with ...now in the daylight you see their face.00
- To keep it clean and not dusty00
- Living in the Southwest unmade beds
tended to attract Black Widow spiders,
Mexican scorpions, and gnawing rodents.
Snakes wouldn't come
except in cold weather seeking warmth
left by sleepers. You also shake your
boot visitors out each morning.00
- How to get rid of silverfish?
- My recliner foot rest doesnt come out when pulling the lever?
- ADT or VIVINT and why?
- How to get rid of these freaking bugs?!!?
- My neighbour doesn’t care about her fire alarm chirping?
- Where is the best place to buy a sewing machine on black friday?
- Do you leave space heaters on all night?
- How can i stop an unknown thief from stealing my sidewalk plants ?
- Can u think of any minority group, other than people on benefits, that can be discriminated against by landlords from renting their gaffs?
- My kitchen is getting messy & i haven't got the energy to clean it?