Who would win: Jeff Cobb/Matanza or Cesaro?
- I'm saying Cobb. He's got a good center of gravity. Both men are hoss as all get out, and I don't doubt Cesaro's brute strength, but Cobb's an Olympic level competitor and I think he'd be able to sprawl out of Cesaro's offense and then suplex him to death. Cesaro might be a little more versatile, but I think Cobb's freak strength and sturdy base beats out Cesaro's insane strength, spring board moves, and uppercuts. No doubt he'd bust Cobb's nose within the first 3 minutes (everyone does), but I don't know Cesaro could best him.10
- Is Tom Phillips showing up to his high school football team games weird?
- What do you think of Corey Graves saying that Byron Saxton's commentary has the same effect as Tryptophan?
- What do you think of Cory Graves saying he was impressed that Naomi was able to track down and skin a Grinch?
- Is the WWE going through sad times?
- Do you think that Crash Holly was a good hardcore champion?
- Why was Ronda Rousey getting booed tonight?
- Muhammad Ali, or Floyd Mayweather, in their prime?
- Will AJ Styles ever be in the WWE hall of Fame?
- Do you think that AJ Syles was a good WWE Champion?
- What Are Your Survivor Series Predictions For 2018?