MK ultra was proven true.
I’d beleive that Neil Armstrong was actually warned off the moon.
Not that beleivable nor do I really beleive it but I always thought the LBJ killed JFK theory makes sense.
What are some really good and believable conspiracy theories?
They can be about anything. I’m interested.
- The moon is a manmade structure where the Russians house their spies.10
- I've never heard one. I am still waiting for them to drill a hole through the Earth. (Someday, we will string them on beads.)10
- Some reiterating, so I apologize for any duplications. This is what I've collected, but there are just too many out there.
1. Excessive amounts of fluoride is called fluorosis... the main reason the poison label is on toothpaste is because fluoride is toxic. People do not need to be swallowing and ingesting it, therefore it doesn't need to be put in the drinking water, but it is. Excessive fluoride with lack of calcium increases bone loss, which means your skeleton too.
2. GMO food exists. Obama has a financial stake in Monsanto. Monsanto agents have acted like the mafia to many farmers. Thousands of fruit trees were destroyed in Florida, because it was claimed that they all carried a disease, and they told these people that they didn’t want the disease to infect their commercial fruit groves. Come to find out... .it was a lie... and people's trees were healthy.... this is back when people trusted the government more.
3. There are bad ingredients in some vaccines, including Thimerosal and human diploid tissue
4. The Japanese have killed a lot of whales, now Japanese waters are plagued with giant jellyfish called Nomura, and they are struggling to find ways to get rid of them.
5. George Washington was a high ranking freemason, likewise Billy Graham and Walt Disney. Albert Pike (the writers of morals and dogma for Freemasonry) says that in the higher degrees they are fully aware that freemasons worship Lucifer. Billy Graham is known as the “great legitimizer” of the Roman Catholic church, and led the way for acceptance of Rome and counter-reformation within protestant churches
6. Agenda 21 exists. Paradigm shift is the New Age political term for “mass brainwashing.” The Georgia Guidestones, the commandments of the New World Order speaks of maintaining world population to a certain number, what the New World Order considers sustainable development.
7. Some corrupt police have abused Civil Asset Forfeiture
8. The USA brought over Nazi scientists & gave them government positions, instead of punishing them for their war crimes (see project/operation paperclip)
9. Pope Joseph Ratzinger was a Nazi youth. Both of Hitler’s parents were Roman Catholics, and likewise Hitler, and Hitler said that he learned much from the Jesuits. Pope Pius and Hitler had a close relationship – you can even see pictures of the Vatican leaders and Hitler doing the Roman salute together. Roman Catholicism teaches replacement theology, in which they teach that God has cast off Israel, and that Rome is the Mother church, whereas the Bible says that the New Jerusalem which is in heaven, is the mother of Christians – who are composed of believing Jews and believing Gentiles – who are grafted into Israel.
10. Obama sold F-16 USA fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama hosted an Iftar dinner in the white house, and there is footage of him saying he is a Muslim. Money (most likely tax payer money) was sent to Muslim countries to rebuild mosques. Even Hamas had set up shop in Richardson, TX for awhile.
11. Hillary was disbarred from being a lawyer in Arkansas. She wasn't legal to practice law in one state, but she wanted to run an entire country. Also see the Clintons and the Mena, Arkansas drug scandal. Also Benghazi. Her fellow politicians hides her Parkinson's disease, which is a form of dementia.... I feel bad for her, but one should wonder if someone with a mental disorder should run the country.
12. Hillary was an honorary member of a witch coven.
13. Project Blue Beam, Haarp, and weather modification techniques exist, even the ability to create rain clouds.
14. Certain artificial sugars have caused brain tumors in mice. They use laboratory mice to see if substances would be harmful for people, among other experiments.
15. Phosphoric acid and sugar in carbonated drinks is bad for your teeth. The Pepsi company used aborted cells of babies in the development of artificial flavor enhancers by biotech company Senomyx, with which PepsiCo signed a four-year, $30 million agreement in 2010 for research and development. Senomyx’s disputed cell line is HEK-293, derived from the kidney cells of an aborted baby.
16. Christmas used to be banned in early America by protestant groups like the Quakers, Anabaptists, Puritans...etc.. because they were aware that it was Saturnalia, a Roman pagan day, not a Biblical holy day. The Roman Catholic Dutch immigrants popularized it in America, but it did not contain the darker elements of that culture - such as the teaching of Krampus, the cohort of Sinterklaas (a man dressed in the vestments of the pope). Krampus is also Baphomet. Jesus was most likely born in the month of Tishrei on Sukkot. Supposedly it was Tammuz who was born on December 25th.
17. The Vatican rules behind the powers of the nations through its Orders: the Jesuits, the Freemasons, and the Knights of Malta. Even the Queen of England is a knight of malta. Trump and Pence are both Jesuits. When George Bush Jr was interviewed, and asked the question, what he saw when he looked into the eyes of the pope, he responded by saying, “God.” Hitler was pro New World Order and so were the Bushes and Obama.
18. Many pastors even in protestant denominations don't believe in an infallible Bible (using various modern Bible versions who were altered in such a way to give more credence to their particular denominational faction). God says cursed are those who add or take away from His words.
19. Albert Pike was an author of the morals and dogma for Freemasonry and was also a KKK leader. He admits in his book that the Freemasons in the upper echelons learn that they worship Lucifer, and they call him the good guy. His statue still stands today.
20. Arnold Schwarzeneggar comes from Gustav Schwarzeneggar, a Nazi leader. He proudly wore and showed off an SS belt buckle
21. Prescott Bush, grandfather of George Jr was a banker for the Nazis. Geronimo's heirs sued Yale's secret society Skull and Bones for grave robbing Geronimo's skull, specifically Bush Jr's grandfather Prescott Bush. Bush Jr and Kerry were both part of the Skull and bones organization of Yale.
22. Obama was born in Kenya, and there is video footage of him saying this. He is perhaps the first illegal to be president of the United States of America, and also the first socialist, who was born from a Muslim and Socialist family. He looks nothing like Barak Sr but looks like the other guy his mother Anne Dunham was involved with... Frank Marshall Davis, a notorious communist leader, who took nude photos of his mom -- whose facial features and head shape resembles Barak Obama.
23. Some major protestant denominations were created by Freemasons: Mary Baker Eddy, Charles Taze Russell, Joseph Smith, Ellen G. White
24. The whole Word-of-Faith movement is a sham. God never promises your best life now, but the Bible teaches that persecution is a reality. If Jesus were on the earth, He would take out a whip and turn over their tables, as He demonstrated with those who made merchandise of His flock.
25. Muhammad believed that the revelation he was receiving was not from holy angels, but devils, but he had to be convinced by his Roman Catholic wife Khadijah and her Catholic cousin that he was experiencing Godly revelations because he didn't believe it himself.20
- Not sure if these are conspiracies anymore since proven true.
The CIA did introduce crack cocaine to the black community to destabilize it.
Type in Illuminati backwards into your computer and you will be on a NASA website.
Ultra MLK govt tried mind control of unsuspecting people in the 60s and 70s.
The Dalai Lama was a CIA puppet who was there to disrupt Chinese modermization and society.
Tuskegee experiment. The govt did infect black men with syphilis to try and find a cure.
Canadians had a gaydar experiment back in the 60s and 70s. Something about dialated pupils could identify if one was gay. Done to keep them out the military and mounties.
Govt tried to poison the alcohol to keep prohibition going.
Govt collected dead body parts from dead children after the 2 atomic attacks to study the effects of radiation.20
- "Good" as in "entertaining" or "good" as in "correct"?
There aren't any conspiracy theories that I find believable.00
- Aliens already living among us will soon take over the world destroying humanity by a cunning means, encouraging is to wage war against each other. When we have killed ourselves, they will take over easily killing any survivors.11
- the theory that FDR did no Know about 7 dec 1941 he did
Yes he did Know Clue in 2012 the Winds execute File was released in Australia believed to be the Only Complete File on Pearl harbor the same day MI6 asked the Australian Government to reclassify it for another 70 years who does it Protect only FDR
The Navy has traditionally followed the rule that, when international relations are critical, the fleet puts to sea. That is exactly what Admiral Kimmel did. Aware that U.S.-Japanese relations were deteriorating, he sent 46 warships safely into the North Pacific in late November 1941 — without notifying Washington. He even ordered the fleet to conduct a mock air raid on Pearl Harbor, clairvoyantly selecting the same launch site Admiral Yamamoto chose two weeks later.
When the White House learned of Kimmel's move it countermanded his orders and ordered all ships returned to dock, using the dubious excuse that Kimmel's action might provoke the Japanese. Washington knew that if the two fleets met at sea, and engaged each other, there might be questions about who fired the first shot.
Kimmel did not give up, however. With the exercise canceled, his carrier chief, Vice Admiral William "Bull" Halsey, issued plans for a 25-ship task force to guard against an "enemy air and submarine attack" on Pearl Harbor. The plan never went into effect. On November 26th, Admiral Stark, Washington's Chief of Naval Operations, ordered Halsey to use his carriers to transport fighter planes to Wake and Midway islands — further depleting Pearl Harbor's air defenses.
the Final Straw
On 29 November, US Secretary of State Cordell Hull (Hull, Cordell) showed a reporter from The New York Times a message saying that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked on 7 December. As the attack approached, the American government received information from numerous sources that 7 December would be the day. On 1 December, Naval Intelligence in San Francisco worked out from news reports and signals picked up by shipping companies that the Japanese fleet that had disappeared from home waters was then to the west of Hawaii. Those who believe that Roosevelt knew about the attack all along maintain that a number of other reports say that the Japanese would strike at Pearl Harbor, but they have yet to be declassified.
Nave and Rusbridger.
"...on 26 November 1941, Churchill's private secretary Anthony Bevir sent by hand to the American Embassy their second message for the day, to be transmitted to Roosevelt accompanied by a note: "I enclose a telegram from the Former Naval Person to the President for dispatch as soon as possible. I am so sorry to trouble you at this hour."
Of all Churchill's voluminous correspondence with Roosevelt during World War II, this is the one message that cannot be read, since the file containing it is withheld from the Public record office in London for the next seventy years. According to Britain's Foreign Secretary, to release it would harm national security."
U.S.Army Inquiry proceedings into Pearl Harbor, July - October 1944........
"On 26 November there was received specific evidence of the Japanese intention to wage offensive war against Great Britain and the United States"
But no details of what this "specific evidence" consisted of were placed before the inquiry.
Page 141, paragraph7,.............and................ 142 paragraph1.
U.S.Navy Inquiry into Pearl Harbor, July to October, 1944.
Admiral Kimmel: "Do you recall whether on or about 26 November you received information from the office of naval intelligence that gave specific evidence of Japan's intention to wage offensive war against Britain and America?"
Admiral Stark refused to answer saying:" It would involve disclosure of information detrimental to the public interest."
all the above if from Official US Military archives made avaliable under Freedom of Information20
- That Johnson was in on Kennedy's death
Barbara Bush was Alaister Crawlers Bayard child( look it up)00
- that jesus called obama the antichrist in luke 10:1800
- In 1941 The confident Germans invaded Russia. Nothing could possibly go wrong or did it?
- Who would win in a fight between Genghis Khan vs. Attila the Hun?
- Are Americans today as filled with the spirit of liberty as they were in 1765? Why or why not?
- Name 1 thing you remember from the ‘90s that doesn’t exist anymore in 2018?
- Why are wild fires becoming more deadly in California?
- Is the proof there were blacks in England in the 1400s, like left wingers say there were?
- Liberals cry because we defeated the native americans but they don't mind having fought Germans in Germany during WW2, why?
- If the great pyramids blocks are all individually different shapes and sizes doesn’t that blow out the idea of thousands of workers?
- Why are English people so hated?
- Name 1 thing you remember from the ‘90s that doesn’t exist anymore in 2018?