Can actors appear on Dancing with the Stars more than once? As in multiple seasons ?
- i don't think they have a rule against it. they just prefer not too for variety. unless one suffered an injury or something and was forced off the show, they might bring that person back to try again.00
- I doubt it
Only time it has been happened is when they did an All Stars season
It just wouldn't be fair to the others when they have already competed and know the dances and would have a bigger fanbase built in than someone who it's their first time20
- Sure. It isn't against the law. It is really up to the producers of the show to bring back a popular contestant and up to the "star" whether or not they want to do it. For the show, it is all about ratings and ad revenue. For the individual, it is about pay, exposure, and opportunity cost (and maybe humiliation or redemption).00
- it has not happened in the past01
- Gosh, I sure hope so, Lara!!!!!!!!00
- Does anybody know the Blue Bloods episode where Frank had 2 deal with a racist politician coming into his city?That Frank got him at the end?
- Did you like The Good Doctor tv series? What do you think about 4th Episode of 2nd Season? About that rock climber girl?
- Does anyone know where the last name "Adamczak" comes from?
- I'm looking for a korean drama. It's plot takes place in the past (colinial era). It is abouta White boy who lands in Korea?
- Does anyone think Jon Snow will die in Season 8?
- Does anyone know any good tv shows about domestic violence please?
- What did you think of the Game of Thrones Season 8 trailer?
- What’s the best show to watch on netflix?
- Is it jughead or Archie the narrator in Riverdale?
- Is game of thrones worth watching?