Can actors appear on Dancing with the Stars more than once? As in multiple seasons ?
- i don't think they have a rule against it. they just prefer not too for variety. unless one suffered an injury or something and was forced off the show, they might bring that person back to try again.00
- I doubt it
Only time it has been happened is when they did an All Stars season
It just wouldn't be fair to the others when they have already competed and know the dances and would have a bigger fanbase built in than someone who it's their first time20
- Sure. It isn't against the law. It is really up to the producers of the show to bring back a popular contestant and up to the "star" whether or not they want to do it. For the show, it is all about ratings and ad revenue. For the individual, it is about pay, exposure, and opportunity cost (and maybe humiliation or redemption).00
- it has not happened in the past01
- Gosh, I sure hope so, Lara!!!!!!!!00
- Whats the name of the theme songs used in the drama anthology Young love Sweet love in the 80s?
- Would this been a more sensable alternative to Rick's last episode of the Walking Dead?
- In the t-series remix song mere naseeb mein in which sanaya irani starts who are the other two actresses?
- What page is this in auggie and me on .“So, I thought: Ah-ha! So it was Auggie who told Mr. Tushman about the Post-it notes! What a turd!!”?
- Has anyone noticed this season of Supergirl is basically a democrats view or politics right now?
- When will the Arrowverse shows stop pushing a liberal political agenda?
- Why do you resist? We only wish to raise quality of life, for all species?
- How many times have you watched the whole series of "breaking bad"?
- What TV shows have there been that focus/focused on suicide?
- Where's the best place to watch sons of anarchy?