How quickly would a direct stab to the heart kill somebody?
- it wouldn't as they would bleed to death first01
- I'd guess instantly.01
- It depends on exactly where the knife hits. It can be instant or it can take a few seconds to bleed out.10
- Actually, there are some lucky people who make it to the hospital with a knife in their heart. If the knife is in a good position, it permits a reasonable flow of blood through the heart and also the presence of the knife fills the space of the stab wound itself so blood loss is not as brisk as you might think.00
- Possibly within 15 seconds. It would take that long to bleed out, after impaling the heart. During that time, the person would be able to talk.10
- How long before high BP causes kidney damage?
- Heart troubles at 19?
- Should I Be Worried About This?
- What does it mean if your heart rate is not within your target heart rate range after an exercise?
- What is it called when high cholesterol and early heart problems run in families?
- Question About Cholesterol?
- Why does my blood pressure keep going through the roof when I don't take medication?
- Why do people always use the term" from the bottom of my heart" why not the top of your heart?
- Can chest pain in 19 year old female be related to anxiety?
- In coma for 8 days?........?