Is 112/60 a low blood pressure?
- a little on the low side but not dangerously so10
- That is the low end or normal.10
- Blood Pressure20
- It's a very good blood pressure.10
- It is very good, Google it10
- it's ok00
- A little, but it is considered to be within the normal range. However, different people respond differently to blood pressure. I know I would not feel too great with a BP of 112/60, and I would want to raise it a little. I would go for a walk at least.00
- Low blood pressure, or hypotension, is rarely cause for concern — unless it's extremely low and related to shock. Hypotension is commonly defined as a blood pressure less than 100/60 (pressure between 100/60 and 120/80 is considered optimal). For most people, living with low blood pressure is not an issue10
- It’s a little on the low side but you shouldn’t be worried about it00
- Felt sick to my stomach but then felt like I was going to pass out. Any ideas?
- I have a persistent irregular heartbeat?
- Is it my imagination or do people treat you like a 'cripple' after they find out you've had a heart attack?
- I am 44 and blood pressure is 100/68 is that ok or bad?
- Can you die if blood pressure is 200?
- Yesterday my blood pressure was 157/88 with a pulse of 81. Is this too high?
- I’m waiting to go back to hospital to see if I have an enlarged heart. I’m really scared I’ll never be able to go out drinking again !?
- As someone that has had blood clots, would taking aspirin daily be advantageous? If so, low dose or 1 regular strength?
- What cause a female in her late 30s to have low iron and low potassium?
- Blood pressure fluctuate between office visits, is that a big problem?