Would this constitute a rabies exposure?
I was outside at 8PM on Sept 4 walking towards the bushes and as I had my back turned I felt something brush my right arm. I didn’t see what it was, but I talked to a doctor about it and he said that if it was a bat that would be considered an exposure and I would need PEP. Should I get PEP?
- Does viral infection cause diplopia?
- My uncle contracted HIV from a mosquito bite. How can I help prevent AIDS when I go to a country that is notorious for mosquitoes?
- Have you had your tonsils removed?
- I can taste salmonella in my tomattoes?
- Have you ever gotten sick really bad after taking the flu shot and are you pro or anti vaccines?
- Will a person die if you repeatedly spray them with kitchen cleaner?
- Could I get aids from getting poked by a staple?
- Why can you get sick with a cold or flu on a Holiday like Christmas or your Birthday?
- Why do almost all diseases, infections and viruses have the same symptoms?
- Podiatrist had tools in a container of liquid when I asked they said it cleans them between uses. Shouldn t these items be put in sterilizer?