The “Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act” (H.R. 255) “amends the Science and Engineering Equal Opportunities Act to authorize the National Science Foundation to encourage its entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.”
“Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act” (H.R. 321) directs NASA “to encourage women and girls to study science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), pursue careers in aerospace, and further advance the nation’s space science.
Has Trump signed any women’s right’s type of legislation?
- Unfortunately he has. Too bad. Women should have no rights. Repeal the 19th Amendment and bring on American sharia.12
- He’s done far more than that. His two SCOTUS appointees are both constitutionalists, which, in the end, drastically moves power and authority away from the central government and towards each individual citizen. 150 million female citizens and their daughters will reap those benefits for decades.10
- Yeah. I know he signed the SESTA/FASTA which is aimed at reducing sex trafficking. He also signed legislation aimed at reducing the backlog of rape kits.10
- Do you mean discriminatory laws giving rights to women, and only women, that men can not enjoy? No, Trump isn't sexist. I don't think he would do that.01
- Yep grab em by the P$&@y00
- No he has not. He would have boasted about it if he had.00
- Most if not all of 'women's rights legislation' that feminist groups propose are in clear violation of the civil rights act. The same rights do not extend to men and despite their screaming to the moon that men already have these rights, they do not.
Men do not have reproductive rights, and in many cases it is legal to sperm jack a man without his consent to get a child from him so the "you should have kept it in your pants" argument is null and void especially when the precedent of a man who was raped in a coma having to pay child support to the woman who raped him is a thing...hell its not even considered rape legally in the US if a woman does it thanks to feminists pushing similar legislation such as the legal definition of 'rape by penetration' and excluding specifically 'rape by envelopment'.
In conclusion: Feminists do not want equality or even parity, they want a gender apartheid and in many instances have already succeeded.10
- Why should he? According, to the U.S. Constitution.....EVERY American has the SAME 'rights'.10
- what are we missing for woman's rights that needs to have another law passed?00
- Would men be better at childbirth than women since so many studies said they have a higher pain tolerance than women?
- Why did bleeders (women) march against donald trump?
- Do positivist reject feminism?
- Are all feminists vegan?
- Why do feminists hate men?
- Are you a feminist?
- I'm a woman working at Mcdonalds, why aren't I getting paid the same as Bill Gates?
- Do women take advantage of the fact?
- Despite my success as an entrepreneur, why does my father still love to remind me of the fact that I never finished high school?
- Should i break up with my girlfriend she has stubby toes?