To be honest if you voted for Trump your an idiot.
If you voted for Hillary your an idiot...
There's no wining
Was I foolish for voting for Donald Trump as president?
- Yes. Yes you were.00
- Possibly the best decision you have ever made!00
- Not foolish. Just gullible00
- You did the right thing. and Next month thank him. By voting Republican.00
- No...Hilary was in cohorts with Obama and as much as I may not like Trump - we needed to get away from that former administration.00
- indeed you were foolish00
- There's no right or wrong answer to this question. It's based on personal opinion. For example, there's plenty of Trump supporters telling you that you made the right choice. Personally, I'm anti-Trump so I do think you were foolish to vote for him. I believe he's a racist, good-for-nothing president and I hope he does not get re-elected in 2020. But that's just my opinion.00
- FO FO FO ME ONCE FO FO FOOL00
- you were probably foolish before that1918
- If the US just stopped buying oil from Saudi Arabia, what would it do to the Saudi economy?
- Should congress refuse to even consider the wall until trump gives a presentation in detail of the logistics of the 2000 mile superstructure?
- It’s been a while now since I’ve asked: how much longer will Trump be in office?
- So... Cohen takes one for Trump, goes to the big house. Do you see him as a gallant soldier, or...?
- What would you do if Russia invaded America?
- What would happen if Donald Trump joined Yahoo Answers?
- What was the worst problem Barack H. Obama caused as President?
- Is shutting down the government a good idea by Donald Trump?
- Do Trumpsters realize that even if you didn't physically do an illegal act, that if you conspired with someone to do it, you're also guilty?
- Libs, if Trump doesn't hire the best people, then can you name even one of his hired people that is going to prison?