a) Which "Pentyne"?
b) I don't believe NH3 reacts with an alkyne, with or without Lindlar s catalyst.
Are you sure you typed this correctly? H2 gives a cis alkene under these conditions.
- What makes one isotope of a particular element physically different than another?
- True or False: The rems of a particular type of radiation is influenced by the Q value of the radiation and the rads of the radiation.?
- How much aluminum nitrate can be found when 5 g of aluminum react with lead(II) nitrate? Answer in units of mol.?
- Help with Molarity problems?
- Know any solvents?
- Studying for a chemistry test, got this question: "Calculate the mass of carbon which contains the same amount of atoms as 20g of sulfur"?
- Have any good chemistry jokes?
- Please could you tell me would UV protection also protect you from microwaves?
- Is vitamin c toxic ?
- Q6) State any two differences between a sodium atom and sodium ion.?