a) Which "Pentyne"?
b) I don't believe NH3 reacts with an alkyne, with or without Lindlar s catalyst.
Are you sure you typed this correctly? H2 gives a cis alkene under these conditions.
- The most reactive of the following is,acetone,b benzophenone,benzaldehyde,acet... is?
- What is the word equation for chloride mixed with sodium sulphate?
- Equilibrium balancing in Chem?
- Help ,pharmacy -chemistry?
- If volume is used for liquids for instance, and mass is used for solids, then what is the word for electricity?
- What is the mass, in grams, of oxygen atoms in 1 mole of N2O4?
- Is chloroform heavier than water?
- Cafeine is same, similar than cocain?
- When metallic atoms become ions, they (gain/lose) electrons to become (positively/negatively) charged.?
- Is it true that 1 gram of TNT releases only 1 calorie of energy?