Do inside parentheses first (multiply/divide then add/subtract):
4 x (9 - 6 / 3) = 4 x (9 - 2) = 4 x 7 = 28
Total of 4 x ( 9 - 6 / 3 )?
- Can I have some help with this math problem, please?
- Quick question on complex number : can anyone pls check my answer to this precalc equation?
- Precalc question: can anyone pls check my answer to this equation,?
- Algebra help?
- What number falls exactly between 1.25 and 1.50?
- What is the number one problem in todays world?
- How much is five ounces of wine?
- IIs 7.9 inches the same as 7.09 inches?
- Will I ever use Algebra in life to pay bills or do basic human functions?
- How do I simplify radicals as such?