If my mother-n-law is disrespectful. This has been going on for 12 years should I still let her see the children. I don't trust her at all.?
- You can let her see the children but under your supervision.01
- Ask your children how they will feel in not seeing their Grandmother.
You do not own their feelings.11
- Looking at your other questions, it's kind of puzzling you called your husband passive. Sure, he sounds passive, but so do you. This marriage has been hell from the get-go!
All I know is, the minute a grandparent called my child fat to her face, my husband would have gotten an ultimatum. Get your mom in line or I'm gone. It's been his job from day one to handle drama arising from his "side", and I don't think either of you see that. If you saw it, you would have held him more accountable.10
- Should I go missing?
- How long does it usually take for a child to get use to their new sibling?
- Trouble between my mother and family?
- Does my husband have a reason to be mad at me?
- How can I make my foster son understand that he doesn't get as much as my real daughter?
- I failed as a parent , How do i fix it ... 10pts?
- Who should get their own room?
- Is this normal for gamers or does he have a serious anger problem?
- So much anger toward my mother?
- Would you go to the funeral?