Have you ever seen Donald Trump ever show true compassion?
I have once when Donald Trump defended his fellow rapist Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh following a sexual assault allegation.
- I don’t think he’s capable of that.32
- President mushroom dick.22
- It has never happened13
- So, in your excuse for a "mind", an accusation equals the truth, always.
Fine. You are a rapist. Turn yourself in to the police immediately.10
- No not me.00
- hi so what do you expect from rich and famous.12
- Idiot. Kaevenaugh didn't rape anyone. There is no evidence. No witness. This alleged rape took place over 30 years ago in a place the victim can't remember clearly and she only "remembered" during a marriage couselling session 12 years ago and didn't even report it when she remembered it. This is at this point a un provable claim that even she can't say for sure happened. Your blind irrational hatred of Trump and anyone associated with him is retarded.11
- He flunked out on compassion in school.11
- To feel compassion one must have concern for others,,, Trump only has concern for himself.32
- Do I have the RIGHT to block the flow of traffic, water and electricity as a way of protesting?
- Why did the U.S. split Korea in 1/2?
- Why won't Republicans accept the fact that its 2018 and not 1954?
- Do you trust Hillary Clinton worshipers?
- Why is there so many racists on this website?
- Why is everyone so against saying "Merry Christmas"?
- Politics & Government: Is free healthcare a right or not?
- Why do liberals vehemently defend science as it pertains to climate, but disregard science regarding to gender?
- Why are Democrats against building a border wall?
- Hillary Clinton for President and Nancy Pelosi for Vice President, 2020?