Back in the day, should Anita Hill have complained to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
- Anita Hill gives me wood.11
- She had nothing to complain. She lied about sexual harassment. Most people did not believe her and that was why Clarence Thomas was confirmed as Supreme Court justice. I am not a conservative, and I do not like Thomas' rulings or philosophy but he did not do what Hill alleged. THomas called it "high tech lynching." I listened to hours of the testimoney at that time and found her testimony not believable.03
- Evidently she decided she should. Because of the inequality of the commission.00
- Is this the new Nazi Party like Hitler's anti-Jew, Globalism, government control of business, political correctness, Universal Healthcare...?
- Do Liberals have an Oedepus complex?
- Republicans say "there was no Russian Meddling". Republicans THEN say "The Russian Meddling happened under Obama". Why can't they ...?
- How Do I Get Paid For Trolling?
- What would you say to Trump if he were right in front of you?
- Why are white people in denial about white privilege?
- Is Elizabeth Warren Native American?
- Why would anyone vote for Democrats who promise to raise taxes?
- Describe Hillary Clinton in 3 words?
- Is it crazy that I started taking antidepressants since Trump became president?