Back in the day, should Anita Hill have complained to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
- Anita Hill gives me wood.11
- She had nothing to complain. She lied about sexual harassment. Most people did not believe her and that was why Clarence Thomas was confirmed as Supreme Court justice. I am not a conservative, and I do not like Thomas' rulings or philosophy but he did not do what Hill alleged. THomas called it "high tech lynching." I listened to hours of the testimoney at that time and found her testimony not believable.03
- Evidently she decided she should. Because of the inequality of the commission.00
- Why do stupid autistic people born I was born in the 2000s when I'm from the '90s?
- Since the police are closing Christmas, will conservatives be able to do more crimes?
- Many Americans oppose a border wall, another battleship or a fleet of F-35's. But we keep getting the latter two. Why not the first?
- Outside of France, does the French language have any legitimate reason to exist in the 21st Century?
- Why is there so many racists on this website?
- Why is everyone so against saying "Merry Christmas"?
- Politics & Government: Is free healthcare a right or not?
- Why do liberals vehemently defend science as it pertains to climate, but disregard science regarding to gender?
- Why are Democrats against building a border wall?
- Why is George w Bush not upset that both his parents died?