The human brain must know how the body works since it controls it, so why do we not understand how it works consciously? Theories?
- BIO HELP!!!?
- Bio 30 question?
- What is an example of a homeostatic response that helps an organism survive?
- How does the structure of blood impact its function?
- Why is Obama black?
- Is evolution a theory?
- Does DNA evidence at all suggest that humans emerged from Africa?
- Why are there so many assholes? why did humans evolve into major assholes?
- Is it weird my brother and I sound alike?
- What would happen if the nitrogen in earth's atmosphere was replaced with carbon dioxide?