The human brain must know how the body works since it controls it, so why do we not understand how it works consciously? Theories?
- If our bodies use only left-handed amino acids, why this picture:?
- If one strand of DNA has its nitrogenous bases, arranged in the order: 5’ - TACGAA - 3’, why would the answer be 5’ - TTCGTA - 3’?
- What is the normal range for globulin in humans?
- List 3 examples of how animals show cell specialization?
- If one receives a blood transfusion is he inheriting some one else's DNA?
- Do human cells decay?
- From a science perspective, is there any logical reasons to live other than to reproduce & protect your offspring until they’re independent?
- Why do plants not have a digestive system?
- Theoretically, is a black person able to have a white descendent through generations based on mixed-blood and vice versa?
- Life comes from non-life? Do you know any natural system that didn't come from another system? All living being is a system, so...?