Did trump know that he occasionally quotes Stalin and Hitler?
Enemy of the people...lol.
- He is of German ancestry.11
- His ex wife said he kept a collection of Hitler's speeches beside his bed.Trump didn't deny but instead claimed it was given to him by a Jewish friend, which turned out to be a lie. So yes, he's well aware of his writing and ability to manipulate gullible audiences.10
- Leave trump alone01
- He is the new hitler.10
- he also quoted bane from batman10
- No, too ignorant. Like all the Trump supporting teenagers in South Carolina who don't know they're actually little Nazis.10
- Pretty sure he's too dumb to.00
- Hitler youth Trump is ******* nuts these should be put to death that’s what they did in World War II Nazi is him is illegal00
- Did you know I am Hitler are you hi Hitler00
- I believe the Entire quote (not out of context as You would have) was: "Tell someone a lie enough times and they will believe it."
My point is, Hitler is an excellent reference on this subject.
It doesn't matter who said it so long as it is True. Satan bowed down to Christ and admitted He was Lord. OB was y hypocritical criticizing supreme court when he "claimed" to be a supreme court scholar.10
- Do you think the tendency of Democrat supporters to dehumanise the voters of the other side, could cost them the 2020 election as well?
- Why do communists deny that communism killed over 100,000,000 last century alone?
- Can you reattach a thumb with a sowing kit?
- Why do Somalis and Louis Farrakan's Nation of Islam wish they were Middle Eastern so bad?
- What would you do if Bernie Sanders became the Democrat Party Nominee?
- ObamaCare ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by a highly respected judge in Texas, great news for America?
- Is calling the President of the United States a liar, a slur? As Kellyanne Conway suggested on CNN?
- What is up with Republicans referring to our FLOTUS as "Moochelle"?
- Why do old people vote for Trump?
- What do you give a liberal for Christmas?