Did trump know that he occasionally quotes Stalin and Hitler?
Enemy of the people...lol.
- He is of German ancestry.11
- His ex wife said he kept a collection of Hitler's speeches beside his bed.Trump didn't deny but instead claimed it was given to him by a Jewish friend, which turned out to be a lie. So yes, he's well aware of his writing and ability to manipulate gullible audiences.10
- Leave trump alone01
- He is the new hitler.10
- he also quoted bane from batman10
- No, too ignorant. Like all the Trump supporting teenagers in South Carolina who don't know they're actually little Nazis.10
- Pretty sure he's too dumb to.00
- Hitler youth Trump is ******* nuts these should be put to death that’s what they did in World War II Nazi is him is illegal00
- Did you know I am Hitler are you hi Hitler00
- I believe the Entire quote (not out of context as You would have) was: "Tell someone a lie enough times and they will believe it."
My point is, Hitler is an excellent reference on this subject.
It doesn't matter who said it so long as it is True. Satan bowed down to Christ and admitted He was Lord. OB was y hypocritical criticizing supreme court when he "claimed" to be a supreme court scholar.10
- What would you do if Nightwolf died?
- Liberals will be remember as the ones who RESISTED against Trump's presidency. Thoughts?
- Trump knows how to make a dollar so isn't he good to get the USA prosperous again?
- Will Beto vote to raise my taxes?
- What would you say to Trump if he were right in front of you?
- Describe Hillary Clinton in 3 words?
- Is it crazy that I started taking antidepressants since Trump became president?
- Were you embarrassed by Obama while he was President?
- Why would anyone vote for Democrats who promise to raise taxes?
- Describe Trump with one word?