No, until Mr Trump was elected absolutely everyone was content with whoever the current President was. Nobody ever thought of criticising them in any way, or pf plotting behind their backs to have him removed.
Mr Trump is clearly the most evil man in the history of the universe. Everyone before him was a model of truth and decency and totally flawless.
Or you could go and read some actual history books.
Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- If you study history for more than a day, you would know the answer is Yes. Read about Andrew Johnson. He should have been the first POTUS convicted after impeachment but he escaped by 1 vote in the US Senate. Like Trump, he deserved all the attacks visited upon him. Also, if you think Trump is being treated poorly now, wait until after January 2019 when the Dem's control the House. Weeee!24
- Of course they have!
My top ten nominees are:
even FDR (there was a LOT of opposition to "the new deal"!)04
- Yeah, the far right did it once... except it wasn't for something silly like collusion with a country attempting to topple a democratic capitalist society... it was for something reeeeeeally important like a blowjerb :)04
- Some president's have actually been assassinated, don't compare that carrot to these apples.04
- I'd have to study each president's agenda to know that answer.10
- I'd think so13
- Theodore Roosevelt was shot, but his book and glasses case slowed the bullet. Reagan was shot but survived, someone tried to assassinate Lincoln prior to JWB.40
- No, God bless them.14
- Doubt it fully.40
- Why do White students have a problem with international students?
- Why is Wikipedia considered an “unreliable source” and what does it mean (I’m in 8th grade)?
- Why do people say Wikipedia is not a reliable source when it is?
- Is the metoo movement bringing men and women to a better understanding of each other or is the metoo movement dividing men and women?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why do liberals hate Trump when he’s better than Obama when he was president?