Is there a way to determine when an object s temperature is falling most rapidly according to Newton s Law of Cooling?
- A box of mass 20kg in a lift of mass 200kg. Tension in cable is 2800N, work out acceleration of the lift, and the reaction force of box+lift?
- Is time travel possible or not? To the future and never come back? To the past?
- Physics help?
- What kind of career would be for me if I like equations etc.?
- Is it possible to survive if you fall out of a plane without a parachute?
- Why is winter colder than summer?
- My head burns because i don't understand this universe... what shall i do?
- If string theory isn’t really a theory and Newton’s universal law of gravitation isn’t really a law, why are they called such?
- Where do quantum particles come from, since they just pop into existence from nothing?
- Not saying it is. I'm wondering if this idea CAN be sound. Could radioactivity be a raw form of magical energy on a fictional basis?