Is it alright to let my 9 year old daughter use the hand rail bars in the streets as a gymnastics bar?
I'm asking because I'm not sure if it's appropriate to do pullover spins on hand rail metal bars that you have in the streets. My 9 year old daughter goes to gymnastics class twice a week. She loves practicing at home which is fine. But I was thinking of buying her a gymnastics bar for the house for christmas because she keeps doing pullovers on the metal bars outside. Is it alright to do gymnastics bar moves on the metal bars outside or are they primarily for elderly people to hold onto? she spends about an hour everyday doing pullover spins outside. I keep telling her to do it at the park instead.
- Pervert would just love to watch her. Keep her inside.10
- Really? This is beyond believable. If you actually let your child do this without protective gear or equipment you are a completely horrible example of a parent.00
- It would have been alright in my youth in Britain in the early 1950s. Young children did all sorts of silly things with whatever was around them.10
- no she can hit someone that is passing by and seriously hurt them10
- Yeah its not really safe to do pullovers on those rail bars, as they may not be sturdy. Take her to open gym or to the park to practice until you get her a legitimate practice bar.00
- You never know whether a random public hand rail is securely fastened or not.00
- Eventually she will end up in the ER with a concussion, getting stitches when she slips.20
- If everyone is stuck in their rebellious teenager stage, wouldn't everyone be a mass shooter?
- Would you be concerned if your 19 year old daughter doesn't show any interest in dating and doesn't socialize much?
- When should I allow my child to go to daycare?
- What is a reasonable curfew for 19 year old?
- Stripper and single mother.....?
- What is the worst pet to have: A dog, a hamster or a kid?
- How do you talk to your kids about "bad" words?
- Have you ever hit your adult kid?
- My husband doesn't want our 4 year old son playing with Barbie dolls?
- Is this cosidered neglect?