Is it alright to let my 9 year old daughter use the hand rail bars in the streets as a gymnastics bar?
I'm asking because I'm not sure if it's appropriate to do pullover spins on hand rail metal bars that you have in the streets. My 9 year old daughter goes to gymnastics class twice a week. She loves practicing at home which is fine. But I was thinking of buying her a gymnastics bar for the house for christmas because she keeps doing pullovers on the metal bars outside. Is it alright to do gymnastics bar moves on the metal bars outside or are they primarily for elderly people to hold onto? she spends about an hour everyday doing pullover spins outside. I keep telling her to do it at the park instead.
- How can i stop circular arguments with my son? Everything i say is a smart remark .?
- Is it bad that I support my 14 year old daughter having s baby with her 15 year old boyfriend?
- How would you feel if your 27 year old son was dating a 33 year old woman?
- Can i have a grindr hookup over with my son in the house?
- What should I do if my kids listen to heavy metal?
- Single Moms: Was dating even harder after having your child?
- Why do some people only choose to have one child?
- How to tell a 5 year old about death?
- Thoughts on Girls being in Boy Scouts?
- My tennis coach keeps cutting 10 minutes off of her lesson but I am paying him $60 for an hour. Should I say something?