How to stop liking someone out of your league?
Ok there is this boy at my school I like. He is tall, attractive, and popular. For a while I just thought he was cute but recently I have become really interested in him. But I barely know him and he’s so out of my league. His Instagram is filled with pics of him and girls who look like pretty models. One of his friends, possibly girlfriend has 300k on instagram. I’m flat chested, normal size, and unconfident. How do I stop liking him. Keep in mind he’s in many of my classes. Should I try to talk to him or accept that it will never happen and get over it. Pls say which one and explain. Thanks
- I want to stay friends with my ex, but my family hates him?
- Im 8 and I jerk should I stop?
- My girlfriend is a midget, if I have sex with her.. are my children going to be midgets?
- Random question are resume papers smokeable?
- At 22 is it to late for a male to become good with woman and gain sexual experience?
- I’m 20 and I want to have a relationship?
- Why can’t I find any quality guy to date me?
- Would you have an intimate relationship with someone 10 years older/younger than you?
- Cheating boyfriend?
- Is it ok to let a 12 year old go to her boyfriends house?