Why does the left condemn a Christian's anti-gay beliefs but support a Muslim's anti-gay beliefs?
When a Muslim believes gay people should be killed for their sexuality, the left immediately says "They can believe that way because its their religion" but when a Christian even says one thing about gay people, the left immediately jumps to "They are so homophobic! What is wrong with them?" What is with this double standard?
- On to the weat00
- Jesus and all of scripture approve of no other sexual union than that between a husband and wife. This is the uncontested historical teaching of Judaism and Christianity, and it is not something that true Christianity is free to adjust with the times. Yes, concubines and multiple wives are found in the Bible, but doesn't make them "biblical." In fact, they violate the Genesis narrative Christ points us00
- They want to to give away another man's money.02
- Because everyone hates Christians but why?00
- For the same reason that the right condems government aided contraception and child planning for underprivileged citizens... and is then surprised by the need for abortions... Or maybe the same reason that the right wants to deport all immigrants, but then also feels that produce at the super market is getting too expensive... Or maybe it's the same reason that the right elects a person who clearly only has his own interests and interests of the rich at heart, when people who voted for him are clearly not rich but still elected somebody who is going to stomp on all their hopes and aspirations anyway :)
honestly... look at what you just said... you are either a troll, or a blatant moron... please let me know which one. I am ever so curious.11
- Progressivism is heavily rooted in counterculturalism. They complain that Christians are anti-gay for the same reason a teenager might complain their parents don’t respect privacy; it’s a valid argument, but it’s only being used to justify an emotionally based idea, and therefore can easily be abandoned. Many lack an understanding of Islam, but when they do know of the homophobic parts of the religion they generally think of it in comparative terms; Muslims are considered more oppressed than gays.00
- I don't recall the left supporting ISIS pushing gays off the top of a building in Raqqa, Syria. I don't recall any left leaning person endorsing it.00
- Because christians won't stone them for speaking out. They fight and ***** and moan on safe ground.00
- Im on the left and i hate islam and Christianity00
- I dont think most people agree that a gay person should die. At least not anyone with validity.00
- Why don't white people admit that the reason they hate affirmative action is because it gives black people a fair chance to get hired?
- In 1988, Nancy Pelosi said the lack of affordable housing in San Francisco was a critical problem. What has she done to fix it?
- Why do liberals think rural americans are stupid rednecks?
- Is there anyone in the Republican party that isn't corrupt?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why do liberals hate Trump when he’s better than Obama when he was president?