Chances of being pregnant? please help?
I’m 16 years old and sexually active. I was late for August and although I’ve had irregular periods in the past, this is the first time in 2018 that I missed a month. My boyfriend and I are super safe when we have sex (he wears a condom and pulls out) I can’t think of a time where there’s a possible chance and he can’t either. Still keeping an open mind I waited the suggest time of 2 weeks after a missed period and took a test which came out negative. I wasn’t worried about it until a couple of weeks later I was talking to a co worker of mine who was telling me how she took pregnancy tests that came out negative but she was actually pregnant. A little freaked out I decided to buy the most expensive, best reviewed pregnancy test at walmart and take it. Which also came out negative. Also, I feel like i’ve been having the symptoms as well (sore nipples and feeling nauseous) but I don’t know if it’s all in my head. I am now 31 days late for my period and I took the expensive pregnancy test again this morning and it still came out negative. In total i’ve taken 6 pregnancy test which all came out negative and I just want to know what the chances of it being false like my co worker experienced are? p.s I would go to the doctors to get tested but due to low on extra cash and other problems in my life it is not a option right now.
- Could this be a line nigra?
- When using surgical spirits from Superdrug ; do I have to dilute?
- Should i have to do the pregnancy test?
- Could my girlfriend be pregnant?
- My 16-year-old son has told me that his girlfriend is pregnant. They made a decision to conceive a baby. I feel crushed. Am I overreacting?
- Should i go through with my abortion next week?
- How to know if you are pregnant or not?
- Can i still get pregnant at 45 yrs old?
- True or false: it’s not really a good idea for a woman to try to get pregnant at age 35 and older?
- DO a lot of women actually try to trap men by getting pregnant?