Chances of being pregnant? please help?
I’m 16 years old and sexually active. I was late for August and although I’ve had irregular periods in the past, this is the first time in 2018 that I missed a month. My boyfriend and I are super safe when we have sex (he wears a condom and pulls out) I can’t think of a time where there’s a possible chance and he can’t either. Still keeping an open mind I waited the suggest time of 2 weeks after a missed period and took a test which came out negative. I wasn’t worried about it until a couple of weeks later I was talking to a co worker of mine who was telling me how she took pregnancy tests that came out negative but she was actually pregnant. A little freaked out I decided to buy the most expensive, best reviewed pregnancy test at walmart and take it. Which also came out negative. Also, I feel like i’ve been having the symptoms as well (sore nipples and feeling nauseous) but I don’t know if it’s all in my head. I am now 31 days late for my period and I took the expensive pregnancy test again this morning and it still came out negative. In total i’ve taken 6 pregnancy test which all came out negative and I just want to know what the chances of it being false like my co worker experienced are? p.s I would go to the doctors to get tested but due to low on extra cash and other problems in my life it is not a option right now.
- Very little chance you are pregnant.00
- You aren't pregnant. You are experiencing symptoms related to your period arriving soon. You likely just skipped the last period a month ago due to any number of reasons, not limited to you being a teenager who has irregular periods to begin with.
Did you ask your co-worker when she tested to come out negative? Some people are stupid and test too soon expecting to get an accurate result a week after they had sex. You won't. She likely tested too soon and then found out later after being an idiot and not following directions.
If you can't handle the possibility of being pregnant - which can occur ANY time you have sex, even if you use protection there is still a TINY chance - then you don't need to be having sex. You can go to any planned parenthood and get a free test. IF you are scared of getting pregnant, then STOP HAVING SEX.10
- Did you follow the directions on the test.
Did your co-worker follow the directions on the test when they kept getting negative tests but was actually pregnant.
The main reason a pregnancy test fails is due to failure to follow directions.
If you feel that you completely followed the directions, it is far more likely that you are not pregnant.
BTW, since your period is late, your hormones are most likely out of balance. Guess what - out of balance hormones can also cause the symptoms you are feeling. Those symptoms are NOT exclusive to pregnancy and issues with your hormones can cause those symptoms too.
For some reason, you have most likely not ovulated anytime since your last period. That means you could ovulate anytime. That also means you could become pregnant when you ovulate. A period will happen about two weeks AFTER ovulation. Since you really have no idea when you will ovulate again or when to expect another period, you have no idea when to test for possible pregnancy again. If you are going to continue being sexually active, then be sure to continue using protection. If your period continues to be missing and you can't get to the doctor, you can test for pregnancy about once every three weeks. That would be often enough to catch pregnancy if you ovulate and become pregnant after this last test.
Start saving some money and make a doctor's appointment when you can to find out why your period has been missing.00
- Am I freaking out for no reason ?
- Should I take Plan B??? Please help!!!?
- Am i pregnant?
- Am I feeling implantation cramping?
- Any at home ways to find out I’m pregnant instead of pregnancy tests?
- Had sex December 6th 2018 was clearly trying for babe of our own How far along could I be?
- Terrified my boyfriend isn t father of my unborn baby?
- Anxious after losing virginity?
- I’m 15 and pregnant , but my boyfriend isn’t the dad , how can I tell him?
- My boyfriend and I were seperated and he got another girl pregnant. She's had the baby but he doesn't want anything to do with the child.?