Is there an AI you can actually talk to?
I've tried talking to those AI/chat bots, but they all stop making sense pretty quickly... Is there no AI that you could actually have a conversation with or does that not exist yet?
- Yes, you can talk to any AI as much as you want; just don't except an intelligent response.00
- I have an Amazon Echo which I talk to00
- No. This is actually a specific concept in computer science, known as the Turing test. To date, no program has yet been able to fool a judge into thinking it is a person.01
- Sure. You probably already have one. Things like Siri, Google Assistant, Bixby, Cortana, Alexa, etc. are all very simple examples of AI.
They can't do a whole lot right now, and you can't really have a conversation with them per se, but there you go.02
- Yeah. She's called Eliza.10
- there might be some01
- No, and I don't see it happening in the next 10 years. The movement on AI is just too slow. Little bits of progress are made here and there, but nothing substantial. Sure, google might create an AI, release it, and you'll only have that. Like, they won't build on a great foundation. They'll just say, well, we already did that, and well, we need to innovate. It's stupid. They don't realize all they have to do, is just add to what they already have, give their AI 2,000,000 more responses, put out a patch and there you go. But no, what should be simple, becomes impossible.
I've seen a few of these online, but they soon stop making sense as you put it. I would love to just talk with an AI, and actually create a working relationship with it. The next 10 years, we will still be where we are today. It's sad really.01
- Nope, and such conversational AI is the goal of Turing Test. Nobody has achieved that yet.00
- Their are no AI's which you can have an deep meaning full conversation with as companys making them have to have a limit somewhere on the depth of conversation that can be taken, as everything that AI says is programmed into it and a response it found to it. Currently the best AI are :
- you guys are dumb.00
- Can you develop a iOS jailbreak using Linux? Do I need a Mac?
- I pasted vbscript code in notepad and saved it as and .EXE file, but windows says ("this app cant run on your PC"). what do i do?
- Why does my video player behave strangely since the latest windows update?
- Windows 10 Mail taking forever to load?
- Why is Microsoft office so expensive?
- I need to downgrade to win 7 because win 10 is bad, when I render vids it crashes, but I am not sure if 8th gen core i7s work for win 7.?
- Where can I download Hubi Exchange app?
- What do software developers do?
- Is there a way to run card games from Windows 7 on a new computer with Windows 10?
- Difference between anixety and paranoia?