I guess I should look on the bright side and be thankful I didn't get soaked riding home on the open tractor. It was threatening thunder storms most of the afternoon while I was raking hay but I figured why wait. I've done that before and nothing happened. There were empty grain bins I could go inside if it did start to rain heavy so I kept on til the job was done. And it didn't rain.
I even dared hope I might make it home, hitch up to the baler and come back to bale the hay. It wouldn't take long. Hay looks nice and green having had no rain at all on it.
Should I update my premium wordpress blog to business or should I move to Bluehost to selfhost?
I'm trying to take my blog to the next level (gain more traffic and followers, monetizing it). It's currently on WP's Premium plan, which is a bit limiting because this plan doesn't allow adsense, and the themes aren't that many to choose from. The business plan allows adsense and I believe has more themes to play with but this plan is currently $346. When I checked the price about two months ago it was $276. Would it be worth it paying this price for the upgrade or should I get a web developer to move my blog to Bluehost as well as make the theme changes and add adsense for me? One developer has quoted me $400. Another said $250. First I need to decide whether to stick with Wordpress or go to Bluehost. I've also heard that when you're making money on Wordpress you've to give half your earnings to Wordpress. Is this true? What should I do?
- How we can start SEO for new website?
- How to write portfolio for seo?
- Which is the best social campaign for generating leads ?
- White Hat SEO versus Dark Hat SEO : What s the Difference?
- What is the Future of SEO In 2019 ?
- What is meant by SEO?
- Are there any requirements to teach SEO or search engine optimization?? Do I need a certificate or special license? Or to do it for others?
- How to build a website traffic without paying for ads?
- Do paid social ads really works?
- What is the cheapest way to advertise your book.?