Should I update my premium wordpress blog to business or should I move to Bluehost to selfhost?
I'm trying to take my blog to the next level (gain more traffic and followers, monetizing it). It's currently on WP's Premium plan, which is a bit limiting because this plan doesn't allow adsense, and the themes aren't that many to choose from. The business plan allows adsense and I believe has more themes to play with but this plan is currently $346. When I checked the price about two months ago it was $276. Would it be worth it paying this price for the upgrade or should I get a web developer to move my blog to Bluehost as well as make the theme changes and add adsense for me? One developer has quoted me $400. Another said $250. First I need to decide whether to stick with Wordpress or go to Bluehost. I've also heard that when you're making money on Wordpress you've to give half your earnings to Wordpress. Is this true? What should I do?
- What is seo ?
- Why do we use classified for SEO?
- What are the best SEO tips to improve search result ranking in 2019?
- Comparison between Bisection Regula falsi and Newton Rephson method .?
- What are the benefits of digital marketing ?
- How can i learn SEO infographics creation online?
- What steps should you take to effectively market a brand new startup?
- How can I get some early brand awareness for my new startup?
- What website is good to sell stuff fast other then Ebay?
- What is new in SEO 2019?