List the functions of 2 proteins?
- what are the proteins?00
- Take two important proteins:
1. Insulin: This protein is synthesized in the islets of pancreas and released into blood when a sugar meal is taken. Insulin helps transfer of glucose across the cell membrane into the cell and favors its conversion into storage forms.
2. Elastin is a highly elastic protein in connective tissue and allows many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting.10
- Hemoglobin- protein that transports oxygen and carbon dioxide
keratin - protein that is found outermost layer of dead skin cells. protects the body from bacteria and other harmful infectious agents and even poisons.00
- Please help me. Explain how phenotype changes for heterozygous genotypes in codominance.?
- HELP!!! Pedigree?
- Is red hair dominant, or do I personally have weak genes?
- Can perfect pitch be learned?
- Why godless folk say microscopic bacteria on mars will be proof of 'life' yet don't consider babies in womb to be alive and push abortion?
- Is this possible????? 😱?
- Do you think we are evolving from carbon based life forms to silicone based life forms?
- Atheists: How did DNA and amino acids arise? Where did the genetic code come from?
- I may have drank some coffee before doing my DNA testing for ancestry will it ruin the test results?
- Walrus are fake?