Is there anything i can do?!?!?!?
My best friend is gay and is in love with this girl we know. They have quite a close friendship but my best friend is in love with her and its not good. This girl hurts her a lot and it is painful to have to watch. My best friend always forgives her and doesn't see what she is really like. This girl is straight and sleeps around A LOT and does things just to upset her all the time! My best friend has self harmed over this and is always left heartbroken and devastated which is painful for me to watch. Is there anything i can do to help or help her see that this girl is not worth it??
- Your friend needs help. She isn't in love, she in obsessed.00
- Try introducing your gay friend to some available gay people. Nothing kills off an unreturned crush like an actual relationship.
Because this straight girl isn't at all responsible for your friend being in love with her. Oh and quit judging her sexual habits, you prude. You're just acting like a jealous lover. She has a right to sleep with whoever she wants.
She hasn't led her on. So quit blaming the object of a crush for a crush. You sound like some creepy incel ranting how he deserves sex from some girl because she wears a short skirt.00
- All you can do is to keep trying to convince her that she is involved in a toxic relationship and she is going to get seriously hurt.00
- Just try talking to her about the situation and give her advice on what she should do, don't try to meddle with this other girl that can only make matters worse. Unfortunately she's going to have to come to this realization herself. All you can do is give her advice on what she can do about it and be there for her. I know it's hard to see someone doing this to her and maybe if you see this other girl saying rude things or treating her unfairly you can stand up for her but she needs to be able to realize this herself and stand up for herself and remove this toxic person from her life.00
- Ask yourself what you would want if it was you in that position.00
- How do I tell this person to stop giving me gifts?
- What's the point of him contacting me?
- I want her to forgive me?
- Why are they both flirty and on top of me?
- Losing my best friend?
- My mom is so young. I'am 23 and she is 50 I think my mom is very young for my age.I don't think anybody has a younger mum than mine,anyone?
- I'm 16 and my parents are 43 and 50? Wouldn't you consider my parents as young? I think they are very young?
- Why even have friends if they just end up leaving?
- Do you think this was an offensive comment or am I just being too sensitive?
- I'm bored. What should I do today?