What Kind Of Haircut is This?
- Can't view the link.
If it's long and spiky on the top then it could be a faux hawk.
If the sides fade out into shaved sides then it's commonly called a fade.
If that's the cut you want you should take the picture with you, describing a hair cut can be tricky words can be taken completely the wrong way. Show them the picture and tell them you want your hair to look like the person in the picture.20
- I wanna cut my natural hair and maybe do some finger waves but I got a big asss forehead so idk??
- How much hair loss is considered normal and not-balding in a shower?
- What is this 1990s hairstyle called?
- Girls Poll: Do you prefer putting your hair up with a hair elastic or with a claw clip?
- Would you care if people knew you wore a wig?
- What should I do?
- How often do you get your hair cut?
- Your hair color..?
- HELP! MY ARMPIT HAIR iS GETtiNG TOO LONG! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT STOP!?
- When is the best time for a haircut?