What Kind Of Haircut is This?
- Can't view the link.
If it's long and spiky on the top then it could be a faux hawk.
If the sides fade out into shaved sides then it's commonly called a fade.
If that's the cut you want you should take the picture with you, describing a hair cut can be tricky words can be taken completely the wrong way. Show them the picture and tell them you want your hair to look like the person in the picture.20
- What are some good short haircuts to grow men's hair out evenly?
- What hair type is this?
- Hair dye products for dark hair, i want Blonde highlights?
- Does blue hair make redness in the face stand out?
- I am almost 70 years old, and my hair on my head is still not grey. why would that be?
- Do you think my hair is too long?
- Do I look better with my chest hair shaved or should I let it grow?
- Would your life be easier if naturally greasy hair were socially acceptable?
- What are some hairstyles that make women look intelligent?
- Can this destroy my hair permanently?