I want to loose weight?
I am a sixteen year old girl and I want a nicer body. I am 5'4 feet tall (1.66 cm ) and 117 lbs (53 kg). What I have in mind to do is start home workouts and go on a 500 cal diet. Do you think its a good idea?
- Omg I am 5'4 too but you are 117lbs. Isn't that already very skinny?? But if you want to tone up that's good. I weigh 153lbs and people still think I look thin00
- Hey there! Just discovered that loosing weight is not that hard when you know some tricks and Discover some methods that will make things easier. Just wrote a post on my blog about THE ONE VEGGIE YOU MUST AVOID EATING TO LOSE 1 POUND IN ONLY 72 HOURS. Start reading the article right here :
- You probably do not need to lose weight. For your height you could be 120 and still be average weight. Working out or just plain moving around is always a good thing. Never go on a low calorie diet as it will mess up your metabolism. Your body will retain what fat it has and create more from your glycogen stores in your liver, as it will think you are in starvation/famine mode. Never eat less than 1500 calories/day.00
- The Fat Decimator System is a brand-new weight loss program that cleanses the body and sheds unwanted fat quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 21 lbs in just 21 days – or more than a pound a day!
Based on more than a decade of research spanning over 500 medical studies as well as almost three years of real-world testing, this program has the results – and the science – to back it up.https://hop.clickbank.net/?affiliate=kojocandal&vendor=decimator&pid=fb01
- dont loose it keep it safe00
- 500 calories is insufficient.
1000 calories is also insufficient.
You can reduce soda/pop, simple carbohydrates and move more to lose a slight bit of weight.
How much do you want to weigh??
You're not overweight at all.10
- Hi there
I know of a weight loss program that is very easy to
. Made by an expert on weight loss. Proven. And provide a guarantee
It’s time to get personal!
In The Diet Handbook, we’re not going to give you a “one-size-fits-all” weight loss diet plan cooked up by some cracked-up marketing team. Instead, you'll discover how to lose weight in 2 weeks with simple instructions personalized for your unique body.
You’ll know exactly what to eat, how much, and when to eat it. Best of all, you can buy regular, affordable groceries at the store, not overpriced pre-packaged diet foods
Even after reading it the first time, I was amazed to see how many things I believed about health and nutrition were just dead wrong.
Maybe you wanna try this method.
Or just want to know this 2 week program.
It's all up to you
- I loose my 7 kg in one month by banana and milk diet only with 2 days exercise and no another calories at all will make you be able to loose your weight01
- join the club00
- lose not loose, and fyi, your weight is fine. I don't know your diet though - maybe that's what you want to change?00
- How to lose belly fat fast and tone up butt in 20 days? Best advice.?
- Why are fat people SO HOT????
- Fat shaming on men acceptable but not on women?
- Can I drink Gatorade when I have a stomach virus?
- How many meals a day fo you eat?
- What is one way to lose weight fast?
- Is pizza healthy meal if I do this?
- How can I stop eating junk food?
- Exercises for overweight people?
- What happens if I only eat fruits and veggies for a week?