What is the minimum about of months a chef has to work in the army?
- Chef from south park. I know that G01
- 4 years or discharge, whichever comes first.30
- Chef? There is a MasterChef school but you normally have to be an E7 to attend and then you get to work in the Admiral's mess or the White House cafeteria.20
- One tour of duty is 5 years.04
- If you are in the US Army, you won't be a "chef" until you have lots of years in the Army -- if ever. If you are a food service soldier, your minimum enlistment is for four years.
If you are asking about a Federal civil service "chef" or contractor "chef", that's up to the Civil Service rules or the contract that you have with the prime contractor. Probably there is no minimum time.10
- there are no 'chef's in the military until you have been in a decade or more and gotten lucky enough to be sent to CIA.
all initial entry contracts are for 8 years, a minimum of 4 will be active duty.10
- Until the day before their enlistment is up.
All of them.10
- Since when do you have to be a chef to make Shi*t on a Shingle in the Army?10
- If a baritone went camping, would he need a perfect pitch?
- Why are there tiny holes in the top of salt&pepper shakers? Don't they make it go stale fast?
- Do you think when someone shakes the invisible man's hand and greets him, they say.... "hey!, it's great to SEE you?"........😂😂😂😂?
- Do you like to go camping outside?
- My name is Adolph. Do you think I'll have a hard time with a US Military security clearance?
- Will I get a cool name in basic training like Private Cowboy or Joker?
- Do you think American Indians should NOT be allowed in the military?
- How many people in the world would join Hitler's army today if he gets back to life?
- My commanding officer keeps saying, "I own you!" He's white. I'm black. I think he is making a reference to slavery. Should I report him?
- I weigh 320 lbs. Can I enlist in the u.s. marines corps?