What is the minimum about of months a chef has to work in the army?
- 4 years or discharge, whichever comes first.30
- Chef? There is a MasterChef school but you normally have to be an E7 to attend and then you get to work in the Admiral's mess or the White House cafeteria.20
- One tour of duty is 5 years.04
- If you are in the US Army, you won't be a "chef" until you have lots of years in the Army -- if ever. If you are a food service soldier, your minimum enlistment is for four years.
If you are asking about a Federal civil service "chef" or contractor "chef", that's up to the Civil Service rules or the contract that you have with the prime contractor. Probably there is no minimum time.10
- there are no 'chef's in the military until you have been in a decade or more and gotten lucky enough to be sent to CIA.
all initial entry contracts are for 8 years, a minimum of 4 will be active duty.10
- Until the day before their enlistment is up.
All of them.10
- Since when do you have to be a chef to make Shi*t on a Shingle in the Army?10
- Can DHS still process your app ( it was a phone Interview) if the line was disconnected? We lost connection. Is it incomplete?
- Im new here. Are these questions dishwasher safe?
- Tabla teachear in Bangalore,https://www.google.co.in/search?q=sb+singh+tabla+class+Acardmy?
- In selena gomez fetish music video what color panties was she wearing under the yellow dress?
- Why do people still cook?
- When you enlist, which branch pays the highest? army, navy, marines, coast guard, or air force?
- What would you say if your husband came to you in tears, claiming the teenage boy next door has been calling him gay again?
- Why doesn't the US airforce bomb the Mexican caravan?
- I'm going to France for Christmas. What are the chances I get blown up by a terrorist?
- Ha ha ha! Have you heard Miley Cyrus's house burned down?