How do you wear jeans correctly?
When you wear jeans, are you supposed to pull them all the way so that the inseam part is tightly against the crotch, or can you wear them slightly below so the inseam isn't tightly against the crotch? If I pull them all the way up that it's tightly against my crotch, the very top of the jeans comes up right below my belly button and makes my already short torso for my height look shorter. Should I be wearing low rise jeans maybe? Are there low rise jeans for males?
- Is it racist to wear this shirt?
- Emporio Armani or Just Cavalli?
- Looking for some shoes that are super comfortable to wear all day but will last me a while.... any suggestions?
- Agree or disagree: any noticeable logo on clothing, shoes, or accessories look tacky?
- What do you think about this shoe, is it ugly or nice?
- Is it weird for a 13 year old to go into Victoria's Secret?
- Can a man wear a skirt ??
- Agree or disagree: white is not the best color for clothing choice since it shows dirt and stains more easily?
- Aren't you guys pathetic for not knowing who Sabrina Salerno is?
- Can I wear this at a wedding?