Will LeBron James ever be an NBA Champion again?
- Not if he finishes his career with the Lakers11
- No, unless he joins another team or if there's drastic changes made to the Lakers roster20
- For Sure! I'll Really Predicts Than He Will Been Almost 3 NBA 🌎 🏆 To The Los Angeles Lakers!!!!!
- Yeah he will unfortunately when he wins 2 rings with the Fakers00
- If and only if he is surrounded by the right team mates. Lebron is a great player just like Kobe or jordan, but not even Jordan could win a title by himself!00
- Having LeBron would take The Lakers to The Finals00
- Yes probably next year when the Lakers get a couple more stars. James is more than just an NBA Champion, thou. He is a winner in the larger arena of life itself.00
- Only if the warriors break up30
- What kind of advantages and disadvantages would basketball teams have if backcourt violation didn’t exist?
- Is Iran's Ahmadinejad LeBron's biggest fan?
- What's the tougher conference to make a playoff run in, Eastern Conference in '90s, or Western Conference in '10s?
- How tall would a 12 year old center in basketball be? I’m 5’6 with a wingspan of 6 ft. Could you tell me what position I can play?
- Harden or Kobe?
- Who was better, Tim Duncan, or Shaq?
- My parents told me to quit my basketball team to focus on my academics what should I do ?
- Who's your favorite Warriors Player between Steph Curry and Kevin Durant?
- Is Kevin Durant the greatest scorer ever?
- Who was a better Forward in thier prime Kevin Garnett or Larry Bird?