Is it alright for a 9 year-old to watch the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)?
- Yes, that age should be fine for it, unless they were raised as really really stupid.02
- No! Don’t show any 9 year old this movie for various reasons.20
- No it isn't00
- No, it isn't. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination.00
- Yes' he will love it00
- Why would an R rated movie for 17 and up be suitable for a 9 year old?00
- Luke 24:5 says No child shall watch a horror movie and if thy is tempted by someone that person is guilty for teaching a child wrong and the child shall know better.... god says in genesis that a child who watched horror movies will be brainwashed to commit horrors in life and an evil child shall not walk into the purple gates of heaven but shall suffer with Satan in the hot tub made of ancient lava.00
- No. It's not for kids...it's a rated R movie. It's about a severely disturbed family killing innocent people. There's a new Teen Titans Movie coming out...take the child to that instead. See the original trailer for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the link below and judge for yourself.
- What are similarities of Les Mistons and Jules et Jim, 400 Blows. character traits ? overall theme of the film. primary film is les miston?
- Who was the first actor to portray "Jesus Christ" in popular movie film?
- Do Remakes Try To Better Original?
- You thoughts about the movie "Hereditary"?
- Penis’s in movies?
- Top 5 good movies?
- What are your favorite movies to watch all time?
- Whats the best halloween movies?
- What is your favorite Will Smith movie?
- What was the first movie ever made?