Is it alright for a 9 year-old to watch the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)?
- Yes, that age should be fine for it, unless they were raised as really really stupid.02
- No! Don’t show any 9 year old this movie for various reasons.20
- No it isn't00
- No, it isn't. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination.00
- Yes' he will love it00
- Why would an R rated movie for 17 and up be suitable for a 9 year old?00
- Luke 24:5 says No child shall watch a horror movie and if thy is tempted by someone that person is guilty for teaching a child wrong and the child shall know better.... god says in genesis that a child who watched horror movies will be brainwashed to commit horrors in life and an evil child shall not walk into the purple gates of heaven but shall suffer with Satan in the hot tub made of ancient lava.00
- No. It's not for kids...it's a rated R movie. It's about a severely disturbed family killing innocent people. There's a new Teen Titans Movie coming out...take the child to that instead. See the original trailer for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the link below and judge for yourself.
- Why do women think they deserve to be in Blockbuster movies when it barely even makes sense from a storytelling point of view?
- What s this movie I can t remember?
- Has America reached Peak culture?
- A movie in which a man goes inside a house of a blind woman, in a wheelchair, he stays there but she doesn t know.?
- Name a movie or movies that is a must see - old and new?
- Which movies would you consider acquired tastes?
- Scariest move you’ve ever watched?
- What christmas movies are really good?!?
- What is the best movie in which the villain wins?
- What's the best movie you've ever seen?