Why are my ankles swelling up? Feet always freezing and goes numb.?
- Sounds like bad circulation. You can get compression socks or stockings.00
- Sometimes diseases that affect the entire body, such as heart disease and kidney or liver failure, can result in excess fluid buildup (edema) that is often concentrated in the legs and feet, leading to swelling not only of the ankles but also of the feet and lower legs. Sometimes it's as simple as consuming too much salt.10
- Why are waiting lists so long, my uncle died while on the waiting list for an operation for 2 years.?
- Can a small fatty umbilical hernia heal itself?
- Is the Linx, TIF or Stratta procedures a permanent fix for a hiatal hernia?
- How to get back to healthy sleeping habits?
- Does sex feel better than masturbating to porn?
- If people know that smoking is bad for their health why are they still smoking?
- Why do feces come out in familiar shapes?
- What kind of doctor to see for: old man trouble peeing (comes out slowly or hard time coming out).?
- What does it mean when you have a random urge to cry at least three times a week?
- Is there a website that will answer medical health and prescription info by a doctor?