Why are my ankles swelling up? Feet always freezing and goes numb.?
- Sounds like bad circulation. You can get compression socks or stockings.00
- Sometimes diseases that affect the entire body, such as heart disease and kidney or liver failure, can result in excess fluid buildup (edema) that is often concentrated in the legs and feet, leading to swelling not only of the ankles but also of the feet and lower legs. Sometimes it's as simple as consuming too much salt.10
- Can u help me..i have a result of fecalysis here..rbc 0-2,wbc 0-1..what it is mean?is this serious??thanxs and God bless?
- Causes of night sweats a female in her early 20’s?
- How can I stay awake in the morning without falling back asleep?
- Should I go to the doctor?
- I am perfectly capable of not p!ssing on my hands when I go to the bathroom so why should I be shamed into washing my hands every time I go?
- I'm rehoming my dog and I feel like terrible person?
- What is sleep?
- How do I gain my mom's trust after smoking weed?
- Why do people ask dumb questions about drugs?
- I take way too many naps?