Were English people more polite in the 60s?
England always has this reputation for being really rude nowadays so I'm wondering what they like back in the 60s. I read that they were more civilised however I just want to know if this was true or not
- What are some modern misconceptions about the 1960s that a Millennial Social Justice Warrior type might have?
- Did you know Moscow is the capital of England?
- I saw a music video on YouTube and I wanted to know the title. Plz read details and I’ll explain it.?
- Where can I find a grille like this?
- Is it true that Hitler was assassinated before he killed himself?
- If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
- Did women in pre-modern times largely get married at as early as like 14~18?
- What are some really good and believable conspiracy theories?
- Was dinosaurs alive when cave men were?
- Why is it that republicans today don't mention how they deviate from the old republican platform or how many members of KKK now are repub?