Were English people more polite in the 60s?
England always has this reputation for being really rude nowadays so I'm wondering what they like back in the 60s. I read that they were more civilised however I just want to know if this was true or not
- When the Roman armies took prisoners of war, what happened to the prisoners?
- What lessons were learned after Paris 1919?
- Is this history repeating itself ? Do you get the feeling it will be repeated again....and again...and then forgotten...again?
- How did the Spanish colonizers and the Philippine natives communicate....?
- Was Barack Obama a Black Panther?
- Was Christianity a anti-roman empire religion?
- What battles were worst in WW2 for American troops, the ones in the Pacific, or the ones in Europe?
- How did slaves light their room?
- Why did the Spanish tend to. settle and intermarry with the Native American population, whereas the English did not?
- Where was Winston Churchill during the Blitz during World War 2?