Were English people more polite in the 60s?
England always has this reputation for being really rude nowadays so I'm wondering what they like back in the 60s. I read that they were more civilised however I just want to know if this was true or not
- Could the Allies have beaten Germany in WW2 without Soviet Union?
- WW2 how many innocent children died from hunger. Was hitler responsible for their deaths?
- Why are some famous people just forgetten after their death, but some are remembered over and over?
- Could it be true? If the West had not risen in the 15th century, the world would be far more Islamic than now?
- People who lived the 70s: what were the 70s like?
- Can you name the most famous duo in history?
- Obama or Trump? Im trying to get an accurate survey.?
- Were the American founding fathers traitors to the U.K.?
- Is there any evidence to prove that Hitler did commit suicide?
- In 1941, why did Japan attack the US just because the Americans impose an oil embargo on them?